• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Daughter Getting Married Please Help

P
pamperinginfl
Update to Daughter getting Married - Lots for SaleMy daughter is getting married and I have 4 months to figure out how to pay for it so I am cleaning out the cabinets. I have listed the discontinue items below but please email for a complete list including current items. All items are 25% off and are new in packages. The prices do not include shipping so please email me with your shipping address and what you are interested in and I will get you the exact shipping. Please email me at [email protected]

Thanks for all your help.

Item # Description Qty
1011 Cutting Board 9" x 13" 1 $10.88
1955 Simple Additions Hospitality Stand 1 $10.00
2207 Stoneware Sensations Cookbook 1 $8.06
8210 HWC Pink Lemon Aid (used for juicing & storing lemons or limes) 1 $2.25

Last edited by a moderator:
I sent you a private message!

Do you still have the pink HWC measure all cup? I'm sending you a PM as well!

Thanks!!

The list has been updated. Don't forget to email if you would like the complete list. Thanks Terri

List getting shorter thanks for the helpI have updated the list again. Thank you for all that have helped me clean out and raise money for the wedding. Please email for a complete list.

pamperinginfl said:
My daughter is getting married and I have 4 months to figure out how to pay for it so I am cleaning out the cabinets. I have listed the discontinue items below but please email for a complete list. All items are 25% off and are new in packages. The prices do not include shipping so please email me with your shipping address and what you are interested in and I will get you the exact shipping. Please email me at [email protected]

Thanks for all your help.

Item # Description Qty
1011 Cutting Board 9" x 13" 1 $10.88
1661 Small Mix n Scraper - Sea Green 1 $8.25
1664 Small Mix n Scraper - Turquoise 1 $8.25
1955 Simple Additions Hospitality Stand 1 $15.00
2207 Stoneware Sensations Cookbook 1 $8.06
2644 Twixit! Clip Combo Pack - Citrus 1 $3.56
2647 Twixit! Clip Combo Pack -blues and greens 1 $3.56
8210 HWC Pink Lemon Aid (used for juicing & storing lemons or limes) 1 $2.25
Pampered Chef hooded zip up Lee Sweatshirt size small $5 burgundy w/ pink logo new

Do you have a picture of the hooded sweatshirt?

Few more items left.I have updated the list. Please email if you are interested in a complete list including current items.

Related to Daughter Getting Married Please Help

1. What items do you have for sale?

I have a variety of items for sale, including a cutting board, a hospitality stand, a cookbook, and a pink lemon aid container. Please see the list above for more details.

2. What is the discount on these items?

All items are currently 25% off their original price. Please note that shipping costs are not included in the listed prices.

3. How can I purchase these items?

Please email me at [email protected] with your shipping address and the items you are interested in. I will then provide you with the exact shipping costs and arrange for payment.

4. Can I see a complete list of all the items for sale?

Yes, please email me at [email protected] and I will send you a complete list of all the items, including current items not listed above.

5. How long do I have to purchase these items at the discounted price?

The 25% discount is currently available and there is no set end date. However, please keep in mind that these items are limited and may sell out quickly, so it is best to make your purchase as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperinginfl
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperinginfl
  • pamperinginfl
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • pamperinginfl