• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Old Padded Tote (Was for Simple Additions I Think)

In summary, the Old Padded Tote is a durable canvas bag with a padded interior to protect items. It measures 16 inches in length, 8 inches in width, and 10 inches in height. It has one main compartment, two side pockets, and one front pocket for ample storage. It is machine washable, though spot cleaning is recommended. It can be used for any kitchen essentials, not just Pampered Chef products.
koren
My upline consultant has a nice padded large tote- she thinks it was originally for simple additions or something- I really like it- much more than the totes that we can get now.

Does anyone have one they'd be willing to part with?

koren
[email protected]

I think you can still buy this as a non-commission order. Check on SA tote.

I can't find it under supply or personal order... am I looking in the right place? Any other ideas?

The SA tote was blue. It's no longer available.

1. What is the material of the Old Padded Tote?

The Old Padded Tote is made of durable canvas material with a padded interior to protect your items.

2. What are the dimensions of the Old Padded Tote?

The Old Padded Tote measures approximately 16 inches in length, 8 inches in width, and 10 inches in height.

3. How many compartments does the Old Padded Tote have?

The Old Padded Tote has one main compartment, two side pockets, and one front pocket, providing ample space for all your kitchen essentials.

4. Can the Old Padded Tote be washed?

Yes, the Old Padded Tote is machine washable for easy cleaning. However, we recommend spot cleaning for best results.

5. Is the Old Padded Tote only for Pampered Chef products?

No, the Old Padded Tote can be used to store and transport any kitchen essentials, not just Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• fifiplc
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
evk1972
  • tcrawley2
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • ginamkiely