• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Need Help -Quick! About Nylon Tools

In summary, nylon cooking tools are typically dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash them with warm soapy water for a longer lifespan. They should not be used on high heat and are safe to use on non-stick cookware. It is best to store them in a utensil holder or on a utensil rack, and they should not be used in the oven.
Yakmama
Could someone go measure their Nylon tools? I don't have any, but a customer of mine wants to know ASAP how long the handles are on them.
Thanks!

Which tools? There are oodles.

Someone answered me- but I was talking about the Nylon tool set (slotted spoon, serving spoon, slotted turner, small turner). Thanks!

it was me who answered your question yesterday morning? What happened to that thread?

Glad you got your answer.

1. How do I clean nylon cooking tools?

Nylon cooking tools are typically dishwasher safe, but it is always recommended to hand wash them with warm soapy water to prolong their lifespan. Use a gentle scrub brush or sponge to remove any food particles, and rinse thoroughly before air drying or patting dry with a towel.

2. Can I use nylon cooking tools on high heat?

No, nylon cooking tools are not recommended for use on high heat. They have a lower heat tolerance compared to other materials such as silicone or metal. It is best to use them on low to medium heat settings.

3. Are nylon cooking tools safe to use on non-stick cookware?

Yes, nylon cooking tools are safe to use on non-stick cookware. They are gentle and will not scratch or damage the surface of your non-stick pans. However, it is always a good idea to check the manufacturer's instructions for your specific cookware.

4. How do I store nylon cooking tools?

It is best to store nylon cooking tools in a utensil holder or hang them on a utensil rack to keep them organized and easily accessible. Avoid storing them in a drawer where they can get bent or damaged.

5. Can I use nylon cooking tools in the oven?

No, nylon cooking tools are not oven safe. High temperatures can cause them to melt or warp, so it is best to use them for stovetop cooking only.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Get_Pampered
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • Yakmama
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Yakmama
  • Maya Bamer