• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Could the Mystery MSABC Gift Be?

In summary, a "Making Strides Gift" is a special gift set offered by Pampered Chef that includes a variety of kitchen tools and products designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable. The cost of the gift varies, but all proceeds go towards supporting breast cancer research and awareness. The products cannot be customized, but they are carefully chosen for their usefulness. The gift can be purchased through a consultant or online and can also be sent directly to a recipient as a gift.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
I have signed up to walk in the MSABC here in the Twin Cities and I was just playing around on CC and noticed that HO has sent me something for MSABC! Its "KH13 MSABC GIFT(#PR20)10'10/US"

Anybody have any idea of what it could be? I can't seem to track it either which tells me its most likely coming SmartPost (and we all know how 'smart' SmartPost is!). I was just curious to know if anyone else has received it and what it was.

Thanks,
Karen

In the past they have sent special logo baseball caps--black and pink.

It turns out to be a "Help Whip Cancer Nylon Drawstring sportpack" for us to wear at the walk and carry our stuff in. Its pink with the PC logo near the bottom.
Its cute!Karen

Glad to hear it's something new. I have two of the hats from the last 2 years.

Gina M said:
Glad to hear it's something new. I have two of the hats from the last 2 years.

I'm glad to hear it's something new because that hat was too small for me! Yes, I have a big head! :cool::cool:

Related to What Could the Mystery MSABC Gift Be?

1. What is a "Making Strides Gift"?

A "Making Strides Gift" is a special gift set offered by Pampered Chef that includes a variety of kitchen tools and products designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable.

2. How much does a "Making Strides Gift" cost?

The cost of a "Making Strides Gift" varies depending on the specific products included in the set. However, all proceeds from the sale of these gifts go towards supporting breast cancer research and awareness.

3. Can I customize the products included in a "Making Strides Gift"?

Unfortunately, the products included in a "Making Strides Gift" are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, they are carefully chosen to provide a variety of useful tools for any home cook.

4. How can I purchase a "Making Strides Gift"?

You can purchase a "Making Strides Gift" through a Pampered Chef consultant or through our online store. Simply search for "Making Strides Gift" on our website to find and purchase the gift set.

5. Can I send a "Making Strides Gift" as a gift to someone else?

Absolutely! You can purchase a "Making Strides Gift" and have it shipped directly to the recipient as a thoughtful and meaningful gift. Just make sure to provide their shipping information at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kenzie09
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JackieB999
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies