• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has anyone else experienced a missing package from FedEx?

In summary, a new consultant contacted Fed Ex to find out where a package they ordered was delivered, but was told there was nothing they could do until Tuesday. The package was delivered the next day by the actual owner of the route.
Eaglenewsteach
Silver Member
Has anyone ever had Fed Ex say that they had delivered a package--and in reality--DIDN'T? My account information says the packages were delivered and left by my garage. However, we were outside trying to save our landscaping in this TN heatwave at the time they say it was delivered. We checked with our neighbor across the subdivision who has our same house number, but to no avail. When I contacted FedEx, the rep said that there was nothing they could do until TUESDAY other than have a slip left in the driver's box asking them to "describe where they left it..or return to pick up the package...or let me know that I had to contact Pampered Chef to have them file a claim..." I am a new consultant and this is really frustrating!

FedEx drivers only deliver (at least the divison that delivers for PC) Tues - Sat. It is possible that the driver marked yours off as being delivered and was planning to come to your home later that day OR s/he marked it off as delivered and wasn't planning to actually make the delivery until Tuesday.

I would contact FedEx again and try to get the supervisor's name for your region since that person will have direct contact with the owner/driver for the route your are on. Since the drivers actually own the routes, when they own multiple routes they often subcontract with others for some of the routes.

I have a subcontracted driver that delivers to my house. The other week, he was supposed to deliver something on a Thursday. When it didn't come, I check the website and it said "Delivery attempted - customer unavailable". Since my sitter was home ALL DAY with the front door open (waiting for FedEx), I KNOW he didn't attempt delivery. Turns out, he was at the end of his route, about 30 minutes from my house when he realized he missed my package and didn't feel like making the hour round trip to deliver it, so he chose the "unavailable" code. I ended up talking with the supervisor and the owner of the route. The driver was "scolded" for lying and my package was delivered the next day... by the actual owner of the route. Since then, ALL of my packages have been delivered (by the driver, not owner) first thing in the morning. If my car is in the driveway, he comes to the door, knocks and waits for me to answer the door to personally hand me my packages. The supervisor, owner and driver have all apologized for the error and since they have worked so hard to make it right, I feel good about the situation now. Plus, if I have any problems in the future, I know exactly who to call.

So, moral of the story is to call FedEx and get the supervisor's name/number. Also, email HO and let them know. I know some people love FedEx and others HATE it. But HO can't address anything with FedEx if we don't let them know what is happending.

I have had that happen on more than one occasion. It shows that it was delivered on a particular date and time and in fact it was not delivered at all and showed up up to 2 days later. During conference I visited the the Fed Ex booth to vent my frustrations about that and other problems I have had. The PROMISED I would get a phone call on Monday, July 16 and today is August 12 and I still haven't heard from them.

I have had both UPS and Fed Ex deliver to the wrong house; I have a 4th Street address and, on occassion, these delivery groups deliver to the 4th Avenue address just around the block. Most of the time I've been called by the folks who got the items in error...but one time the gal had them sent back to PC and it caused a huge delay. Not common, but frustrating.

If you've got an address like mine that could be readily confused with another, you might knock on that home's door and see. But, contacting Fed Ex to put a tracer on is most likley the best way to start.

Hello there!I am so sorry to hear about your frustrating experience with FedEx. Unfortunately, I have also had similar situations happen in the past. It can be incredibly frustrating to have a package marked as delivered when it is nowhere to be found.In my experience, the best thing to do in this situation is to first contact the sender of the package, in this case, Pampered Chef. They will be able to file a claim with FedEx and work towards finding a resolution for you. In the meantime, I would also recommend reaching out to FedEx again and requesting that they escalate the issue to a higher level. Sometimes, this can help expedite the process and get your package located sooner.I know this can be a frustrating and stressful situation, especially as a new consultant. But please know that Pampered Chef is here to support you and we will do everything we can to help resolve this issue. Please keep us updated on the situation and let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist you.Best,

1. Why is my order from Fed Ex in limbo?

There could be several reasons why your order is in limbo with Fed Ex. It could be due to a delay in transit, an incorrect address, or an issue with customs if your order is being shipped internationally.

2. How long does it typically take for Fed Ex to resolve a limbo status?

The amount of time it takes for Fed Ex to resolve a limbo status varies depending on the reason for the delay. If it is due to a delay in transit, it could take a few days. If it is due to an incorrect address, it may take longer as the package will need to be rerouted.

3. What should I do if my order has been in limbo for an extended period of time?

If your order has been in limbo for an extended period of time, it is best to contact Fed Ex directly for assistance. They will be able to provide more information on the status of your package and help resolve any issues.

4. Will I receive a refund if my order is lost while in limbo with Fed Ex?

If your order is lost while in limbo with Fed Ex, you may be eligible for a refund. Contact the company you purchased from for more information on their refund policy.

5. Can I track my package while it is in limbo with Fed Ex?

Yes, you should still be able to track your package while it is in limbo with Fed Ex. However, the tracking information may not be updated until the issue is resolved.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• momoftwins
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • MLC