• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Waiting on FedEx: Praying for 7 Boxes of Christmas Gifts!

In summary, the conversation involved concerns about a catalog show that was submitted for a coworker, with the delivery expected tomorrow. However, there were issues with the FedEx tracker not updating for most of the boxes and worries about them arriving in time for Christmas presents. The speaker also shared their frustration with the frequency of updates and packages getting separated during shipping with FedEx. The conversation ended with reassurance that the shipping team is working on the delivery and suggestions to contact FedEx directly for updates.
tinat51796
I submitted a catalog show for a coworker last week. According to FedEx tracker it's supposed to be delivered tomorrow...it's 7 boxes but they haven't updated the tracker on most of the boxes so some of them don't show anything since 12/13. A lot of these items are Christmas presents that my coworkers have bought for family members...I'm so worried they aren't going to be here in time. I know that one of the girls is leaving town on Friday so I need to have it to her on Thursday. I'm going to be stressing about this until those boxes are delivered!

The (non)frequency of updates in transit is one problem I have with FedEx. I've had things with no updates for 2 days suddenly get all those interim steps appear when it's delivered. It's quite frustrating. I hope your show arrives soon.

I have also found that with FedEx (as compared to UPS) our shows tend to get separated more often. So a show with seven boxes would have 4 delivered one day and 3 delivered the next. Drives me crazy--I get frantic calls from hostesses way too often, even though I tell them when I close the order that boxes sometimes get separated in shipping.

DebbieJ said:
I have also found that with FedEx (as compared to UPS) our shows tend to get separated more often. So a show with seven boxes would have 4 delivered one day and 3 delivered the next. Drives me crazy--I get frantic calls from hostesses way too often, even though I tell them when I close the order that boxes sometimes get separated in shipping.

I've noticed that a lot too. It drives me crazy!

Hi there! I completely understand your concern about the delivery of your coworker's catalog show. It can be nerve-wracking when tracking information isn't updated, especially when there are important gifts involved. Rest assured, our shipping team is working hard to get those boxes to you as soon as possible. If you haven't already, I suggest reaching out to FedEx directly to inquire about the status of the delivery. In the meantime, I will also check in with our team to see if there are any updates on the shipping process. Thank you for your patience and please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help ease your worries. Happy holidays!

1. What is "Waiting on FedEx: Praying for 7 Boxes of Christmas Gifts!" about?

"Waiting on FedEx: Praying for 7 Boxes of Christmas Gifts!" is a personal blog post or story written by someone who is anxiously anticipating the arrival of their Christmas gifts from FedEx.

2. Why is it called "Waiting on FedEx: Praying for 7 Boxes of Christmas Gifts!"?

The title "Waiting on FedEx: Praying for 7 Boxes of Christmas Gifts!" reflects the author's impatience and eagerness for their 7 boxes of Christmas gifts to arrive, and their reliance on FedEx to deliver them on time.

3. Is "Waiting on FedEx: Praying for 7 Boxes of Christmas Gifts!" based on a true story?

Yes, "Waiting on FedEx: Praying for 7 Boxes of Christmas Gifts!" is based on a true story or personal experience of the author.

4. What emotions does "Waiting on FedEx: Praying for 7 Boxes of Christmas Gifts!" evoke?

The story elicits a range of emotions such as excitement, anxiety, anticipation, and hope as the author eagerly waits for their Christmas gifts to arrive.

5. Can you relate to "Waiting on FedEx: Praying for 7 Boxes of Christmas Gifts!"?

Many people can relate to "Waiting on FedEx: Praying for 7 Boxes of Christmas Gifts!" as it captures the common experience of eagerly waiting for a package to arrive, especially during the holiday season.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heatherbug737
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • wadesgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefJoyJ
  • quiverfull7