• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Thought We Were Done With 'Smartpost'

In summary, Smartpost is a shipping service used by companies like Pampered Chef to deliver packages to customers. It is a collaboration between FedEx and the US Postal Service, allowing for cost-effective shipping options. If you received a "Smartpost" package from Pampered Chef, it means your order was shipped using this service. Smartpost is a reliable shipping option, although delivery times may vary. You can track your Smartpost package just like any other package and expect delivery in 2-7 business days.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
I thought PC was done shipping via 'SmartPost'! I did a personal order on the 18th for a few small things that I wanted for this weekend. I thought I might as well do it that way and use my discount ~ well, they shipped it SP! :mad:

Now, when they ship via FedEx, I get it in two days being here in the Twin Cities ~ this delivery is expected on the 26th. It's in New Berlin, WI right now, let's see how many more cities it gets to visit before it gets to me! :grumpy:

Grr!

Thanks for letting me vent,
Karen

I completely understand your frustration, Karen. It's always frustrating when a company doesn't meet our expectations, especially when we're paying for a certain level of service. It's even more frustrating when we specifically choose a shipping method for a reason and they don't follow through with it. Have you tried contacting their customer service to see if there's anything they can do to expedite the shipping or offer some sort of compensation for the delay? Hopefully they can make it right for you. In the meantime, hang in there and try not to let it ruin your weekend plans too much.

Hi Karen,I completely understand your frustration with the SmartPost shipping method. As a fellow consultant, I too have experienced delays and longer transit times with this service. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.I would like to assure you that we are continuously working on improving our shipping methods and finding ways to get our products to our customers faster. In the meantime, if you ever need a rush order or need something by a specific date, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. I can help you find the best shipping option for your needs.Thank you for sharing your feedback and for being a loyal customer. I appreciate your support and understanding.

What is Smartpost?

Smartpost is a shipping service that is used by many companies, including Pampered Chef, to deliver packages to customers. It is a collaboration between FedEx and the US Postal Service, where FedEx picks up the package and delivers it to the nearest USPS facility for final delivery.

Why did I receive a "Smartpost" package from Pampered Chef?

If you received a package from Pampered Chef with a "Smartpost" label, it means that your order was shipped using this shipping service. This allows us to provide cost-effective shipping options to our customers.

Is Smartpost a reliable shipping option?

Yes, Smartpost is a reliable shipping option. While it may take a little longer than other shipping methods, it has proven to be a cost-effective and efficient way to deliver packages to our customers.

Can I track my Smartpost package?

Yes, you can track your Smartpost package just like any other package. Once your package is picked up by FedEx, you will receive a tracking number that you can use to track your package's delivery status.

How long will it take for my Smartpost package to arrive?

The delivery time for Smartpost packages can vary, but it usually takes about 2-7 business days for packages to be delivered. Please note that this is an estimate and delivery times may be affected by factors such as weather conditions and holidays.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pjpamchef
Replies