• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Thought We Were Done With 'Smartpost'

Your Name]In summary, Karen expressed frustration with her order being shipped via SmartPost instead of FedEx, which typically results in a quicker delivery. She vented about her order being sent to different cities before reaching her and was disappointed that her personal order was not exempt from SmartPost shipping. Another customer shared a similar experience, with their order being shipped to a different city despite living close to the shipping location. The conversation ended with the suggestion to contact customer service for updates and potential solutions.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
I thought PC was done shipping via 'SmartPost'! I did a personal order on the 18th for a few small things that I wanted for this weekend. I thought I might as well do it that way and use my discount ~ well, they shipped it SP! :mad:

Now, when they ship via FedEx, I get it in two days being here in the Twin Cities ~ this delivery is expected on the 26th. It was shipped yesterday,the 20th. It's in New Berlin, WI right now, let's see how many more cities it gets to visit before it gets to me! :grumpy:

Grr!

Thanks for letting me vent,
Karen

I placed an order a few days ago, which was shipped via Smart Post with an expected delivery date of 10/23. It came today. Maybe you'll be as fortunate.

Hi
I was told that if your order is under 4lbs. it will still go Smart Post. Only those orders over 4lbs. are sent regular Fedex

OMG! That is way too funny! I ordered some stuff on Tuesday and I live about 10 miles from New Berlin, WI. Guess where my stuff is? In St. Paul!

Hi Karen,I completely understand your frustration with the shipping method for your personal order. SmartPost can definitely be hit or miss when it comes to delivery times. I'm sorry that your order is taking longer than expected to get to you.I would suggest reaching out to our customer service team to see if they can provide any updates on the status of your package. They may also be able to offer some solutions or alternatives for future orders to ensure timely delivery.In the meantime, I hope you are able to enjoy your weekend despite the delay in receiving your order. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and for being a loyal customer.Best,

What is "I Thought We Were Done With 'Smartpost'"?

"I Thought We Were Done With 'Smartpost'" is a popular phrase used to express frustration with the USPS's Smartpost shipping service, which is known for being slow and unreliable.

Why is Smartpost so frustrating?

Smartpost uses a combination of USPS and private carriers to deliver packages, which can result in longer delivery times and tracking issues. Additionally, packages are often handed off between carriers, leading to delays and confusion.

Can I avoid using Smartpost for my Pampered Chef orders?

Unfortunately, as a company, Pampered Chef has no control over which shipping service is used for orders. However, customers can choose to upgrade to a faster shipping option at checkout.

What should I do if my package is stuck in Smartpost?

If your package is stuck in Smartpost and has not been delivered within the expected timeframe, you can contact our customer service team for assistance. They may be able to provide more information or help track down your package.

Is there any way to avoid using Smartpost for future orders?

We understand the frustration with Smartpost and are constantly working to improve our shipping options. However, at this time, we are unable to guarantee that Smartpost will not be used for future orders. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pjpamchef
Replies