• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Ordering Supplies

In summary, Cathy recommends ordering the business building kit, P3 receipts, round up trivet, catalogs, and some more postcards. She also suggests getting the Show Planners, Consultant Agreements, and the RFTH Trivet for free.
ivebeen4given
OK well I have finished my 30 days and I am qualified :sing: :sing: :sing: (Hallelujah Chorus)

Well I am in need of ordering some supplies. I am getting the business building kit, P3 receipts, round up trivet, catalogs, and some more postcards.

Are there any other key items that anyone would suggest purchasing?

Those are the basics. Be sure to get the Show Planners - you get one pack free every month. You can also get one pack of Consultant Agreements free each month, but I always sign people up online and never use them, so they're not really worth it for me.Don't order things you want, just order what you need - you want to MAKE money at this! :) HTH!

Cathy, do we get the show planners free every month? I thought we only got the free pack with the changeovers...if so, there are a lot of months I've been missing out on this!

what do you have to do to get the show planners free?

In P3, just search for them, select them, and they'll automatically come up as "0" for the price if it's the first time you've ordered them that month. Yep, you can get a pack of them every month. I have more than I'll ever need, but I like to have a bunch on hand and I have host packets made up months in advance.

Oh, and CONGRATS on qualifying!! :D

seriously, wow!! have I been living under a rock or something the last 7 years?? :blushing: I could have had some serious paper pile up by now!!:eek:

Is there anything else we get free once a month?

I know. I've known about it for a while, and had to throw a bunch away when they re-did the host program a few years ago. They've had the same ones for a while now, which makes it easy! :)

Nope, just the Show Planners and the Consultant Agreements - one pack each per month.

I would also encourage you to add one or two of the cd's on your supply order as well. It's like having your own private "Mini Conference" any time you want, and at $2 each, you really can't go wrong!!

In no time, you'll have a nice little "library" of training tips on hand, which you will grow to appreciate!!

Paula

Congrats! I would make sure to get some season best and R. cards
Season Best are good for gifts or prizes. the recipes card are good to have to give out to get a referrel (?) or as thanks for coming. Don't forget to have some consultant agreements on hand.

Also, don't forget Consultants get the RFTH trivet free, as a write-in. I don't believe it's programmed into the software. I had to add it in last July as a write-in (I had to call technical support to find out how to do it). I just wanted to make sure you were aware it is free to Consultants (limit of 1).

Tammy

I didn't know we could get the RFTH for free. How do I go about doing that? I would love to have one to take with me to shows.

dymplz8 said:
I didn't know we could get the RFTH for free. How do I go about doing that? I would love to have one to take with me to shows.
Yes you can! I got one free at least.

Oh- to answer I'vebeen4givens thread...way to qualify in your 30 days. I ordered the itemized sales receipts, and some audio CD's and recruiting materials with my first order, and biz cards from Merrill. I liked including them in my host packages, and handing them out to people I met.

Best of luck!

I ordered the ROFTH Trivet free in P3, I just searched for items that price didnt exceed 0.00 and it came up. I hope that was the right thing.

I didn't know that you can get the RFTH trivet for free either!! Thanks for the advice.

I didn't know we got the RFTH trivet free either, thanks :)

Yes, each year, so long as you are active, you get the current RFTH trivet free. If you go to conference, you get it there. If not, you have to order it. Normally, the Weekly Bites (or what it is now) will give us the product code and available date, and we just include it on a supply order. If it came up free, Steven, you are okay. I haven't switched software yet to P3, so I had to program it in PP. So, anyone who hasn't gotten the current year's trivet yet, order it on your next supply order.

Tammy

The trivet is FN70.Make sure you order lots of Opportunity brochures and things to give as door prizes. Always order the audio CDs--they are great.

I would also suggest ordering a spice or two as well. They can come in handy when making some of the recipes that PC puts out. Oh, and these are "must haves" but make sure to check out the product that you can buy on the supply order. You can get some great deals and build your kit! (But like someone else said, don't go overboard, you want to make money at the biz!):D

Take a look at how you run your business and order what you USE. One of my recruits went overboard on door prizes because they are such a good deal on supply order. But she doesn't have the show schedule to support the number of prizes she bought (or the amount of money she spent). The new consultant booster is a great start. Make sure you keep invitations, catalogs, order forms, and recruiting info on hand. Everything else is gravy (nice, but not necessarily essential). But since you asked, the CDs are a great investment (but if you can borrow some in the meantime, that works, too).

Bumping for all the new consultants to see!!

How did you search in P3 for items that don't exceed $0.00?

Click the magnifying glass next to the item number when you are keying in your order in P3 and there are search criteria. In the Price Not to Exceed field put in the amount you dont want to go over. The show planners (1pkg) will come up for free when you add them to your order even though they show a price on the lookup screen. HTH

Last edited:
Helped alot - Thanks so much!!!

Can anyone purchase the S/S Quick start box that is on the P3 supply order??

Tropicalburstqt2 said:
Can anyone purchase the S/S Quick start box that is on the P3 supply order??

Only directors can get these. They get a certain amount free (not sure how many) and have to give it to someone who signs up within a certain amount of time or the cost of the quick start box gets deducted from their commission. Not sure of the $$ details or timing, but I do know it's only for Directors.

I'm still new at this... but where do you go to order free show planners? I would love a step by step :D

In P3, start a supply order (that's the non-commissionable order type). Add an item, and click on the magnifying glass to look up a product. Search the list for show planner. It won't necessarily show up as free, but you can get one pack each month free. You can also get one pack of consultant agreements free each month.

1. What exactly is included in the business building kit?

The business building kit typically includes a variety of essential tools for growing your business, such as product samples, catalogs, order forms, and training materials. It may also include marketing materials and business supplies, depending on the company.

2. How do I order P3 receipts?

You can typically order P3 receipts through the company's website or by contacting their customer service department. It's important to keep track of your receipts for tax purposes and to have a record of your business expenses.

3. What is a round up trivet and why do I need it?

A round up trivet is a tool used for safely carrying hot pots or pans from the stovetop to the table. It is a useful item to have for hosting cooking parties or demonstrations, as it allows you to easily showcase your products while also ensuring the safety of your customers.

4. How many catalogs should I order?

The number of catalogs you order will depend on the size of your target market and your budget. It's always a good idea to have extra catalogs on hand for potential customers and for reorders. Your company may also provide you with a recommended amount based on their experience and sales data.

5. Are postcards a necessary item to purchase?

Postcards can be a useful marketing tool for reaching potential customers and promoting your business. However, they are not necessarily a required item to purchase. If you have a limited budget, you may want to prioritize other items first, such as product samples or catalogs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• iteachncook
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • k1tchng0ddess
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • slapsappyhappy