• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Preparing for Your First Changeover: What to Expect and How to Get Ready | TIA

In summary, a changeover is when a new catalog is released and new products are introduced, occurring twice a year in January and July. To prepare for a changeover, stock up on current products and research new ones. There will be special promotions during the changeover, and you can still order products from the previous catalog, but availability may be limited. The changeover period usually lasts about a week, but some products may sell out quickly.
Bexs50
March will be my first change over and I am wondering if consultants get any paperwork/catalogs sent to us or do we have to purchase everything new ourselves? I have heard about a changeover kit, but is that for new consultants only or for everybody and what comes in the kit? TIA

I believe that we're supposed to be getting it at the end of this month. This will be my 3rd changeover and we've been getting them about 1 month in advance.

You get one packet of 25 catalogs and samples of other paperwork as well as other fun goodies. They do take $6 out of your next commission to cover the cost as well as shipping.

Ewwww... $6 bucks out. HAHA I am soo cheap...LOL

Yeah, but $6 for 25 catalogs vs. $13!!!

This will be my first change over kit too. I was wondering the same thing.

cmdtrgd said:
Yeah, but $6 for 25 catalogs vs. $13!!!

I know what you mean but it is still a bargain with everything we get!

pamperedharriet said:
I know what you mean but it is still a bargain with everything we get!

Is it REALLY a bargain considering all the oganizing stuff you have to buy...teehee.

1. What is a changeover and how often do they occur?

A changeover is when a new catalog is released and new products are introduced. Changeovers typically occur twice a year, in January and July.

2. How should I prepare for a changeover?

To prepare for a changeover, make sure to stock up on any current products you love that may be discontinued. You can also research the new products and create a wish list of items you are interested in purchasing.

3. Will there be any special promotions during the changeover?

Yes, there will often be special promotions and deals during the changeover. Keep an eye out for emails and flyers from Pampered Chef for more information.

4. Can I still order products from the previous catalog during the changeover?

Yes, you can still order products from the previous catalog during the changeover period. However, availability may be limited and certain products may be discontinued.

5. How long does the changeover period last?

The changeover period typically lasts for about a week. However, some products may sell out quickly, so it's best to place your order as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • Chef Bobby