• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When will the new paperwork and consultant tote be available for purchase?

In summary, the changeover kit will be available for purchase closer to the end of the month, and the new consultant tote will not be available for purchase. However, you can earn the tote by recruiting between 1/22-2/28.
Kathytnt
I know we have all these changes with the new recruit program and kit and the changeover kit. When will the paperwork be available for these things??

Also - Will we be able to purchase the consultant tote that is current an incentive - THe one that replaces the crate or appears to replace the crate.

Our cluster meeting is tonight but we are in the middle of serious icing so I am not sure if it may get cancelled. It's icy outside and the temperature is dropping.

Kat

Last edited:
I know that the change over kits get sent out later this month. So the new paperwork should be ready to purchase probably closer to the end of the month. That is about how they did it when they changed over to Fall/Winter if I'm not mistaken.
We have the ice up here in the panhandle of Texas too. And believe me it's not fun. They delayed school an hour where I think they should just cancel it. Stay safe and warm. That is what I'm trying to do.

Kathytnt said:
Also - Will we be able to purchase the consultant tote that is current an incentive - THe one that replaces the crate or appears to replace the crate.
Kat

I remember reading on CC that the new tote is not available for purchase, only available as a recruiting incentive for current consultants.:(

New paperwork will be available for purchase Feb. 1.

Changeover paperwork boxes and sellathon items will ship to deliver between Jan. 25 and 29, depending on your level (Directors will get theirs sooner). For more info on the dates, check the December newsletter.

Officially, the tote that now comes in the kit will not be available for purchase. BUT-- when the Show To Go set was offered as an incentive it was also not available for purchase right away. It was added later. So the new tote may be added late this season or next season to the supply order form. (This is purely speculation. Your mileage may vary.)

can anyone tell me what this tote looka like?

I am earning that tote hell or high water!! I LOVE it and want the break on my back from the crates!

I just came from meeting with my recruiter and she told me that it'll come with my kit.

It comes with the new kits, but for us old fogies, we want a way to get it too!

it's okay to carry but to display not good .. but I like it!

I liked the look of the bag-but when you fill it with all your stuff and then try to lift it, yikes-very heavy. I'm sticking with my crate, it at least feels sturdy where the bag has flimsy sides. you can carry the bag two ways, one as a shoulder tote and the other as two handles on either side, but i tried both and they were awkward. and the first thing i thought of was somebody with a bad back..........

i'm sticking with the crate, and like someone else mentioned---no way to use it to display!!!

How do you use your crate do display? I ususally put it under my table and put my dirties in it...

If you want to use the crate to display things, just flip it over on it's side. Then, you can put items IN and ON it. (Gives you extra space when space is limited.) Hope this description makes sense!! :eek:

I do alot of Boutiques and events. ans my creats works great! now I am looking at getting woods creats.

I just got off the phone with my director a half hour ago. She said that we can earn the new tote by recruiting between 1/22-2/28. I think she said with 1 recruit you get the tote and if you have 2 recruits you get the tote and $100 PC dollars. I hope I didn't mess this up. There should be something on CC about this consultant promotion or in our weekly bites coming up.

If I earn it - I will use it I'm sure...I just wonder how much that sucker weighs when full of product? I can't imagine slinging it over your shoulder and not hurting yourself...??

My experience has been that the handles on most PC totes are too long thus allowing too much air space between you and the bag and it is awkward to carry like a purse - straps are way too long (I am referring to the black PC canvas - 3 pocket tote) - so you have no choice except to carry it on your shoulder - OUCH!!

I would rather hurt my shoulder than my back and tummy!!

dherrera said:
I do alot of Boutiques and events. ans my creats works great! now I am looking at getting woods creats.

Where do you get wood crates? I have never seen them?

I love that new tote too. I will have to earn it.

pcleah said:
Where do you get wood crates? I have never seen them?

You can get wooden crates at craft stores like Michael's.

At Leadership, they had the new tote filled with products there for you to try. I put it over my shoulder like a purse and it was AWESOME!!! I could carry it that way no problem. I also tried carrying it with the other handles and that was awkward for me.

I will be getting that tote (already have a new recruit--just waiting til 1/22 to submit) and I can't wait!

you guys are funny about the wooden crates!! When I started, they sent us 2 of them to use to carry product and display with! I still have them, use them for storing paperwork in the basement, but you've actually given me an idea to use them upstairs as a display with plants etc!!!!

They were ugly & awkward and splintery!!

DebbieJ said:
At Leadership, they had the new tote filled with products there for you to try. I put it over my shoulder like a purse and it was AWESOME!!! I could carry it that way no problem. I also tried carrying it with the other handles and that was awkward for me.

I will be getting that tote (already have a new recruit--just waiting til 1/22 to submit) and I can't wait!

This is good to know Deb - I was worried about my shoulder. I agree with Gillian, for some the tote will be better and for some worse (I have an old softball injury to my shoulder).

1. What is a changeover and why is it important?

A changeover refers to the process of transitioning from one product or promotion to another. It involves updating paperwork, inventory, and displays to reflect the new offering. Changeovers are important because they ensure that customers are receiving the most up-to-date information and products from Pampered Chef.

2. How often does Pampered Chef have changeovers?

Changeovers typically occur every three to four months, corresponding with the release of new catalogs. However, they can also happen at other times throughout the year if there are significant updates or changes to products or promotions.

3. What paperwork needs to be updated during a changeover?

The paperwork that needs to be updated during a changeover includes order forms, catalogs, flyers, and any other marketing materials that feature the previous product or promotion. It is important to ensure that all paperwork reflects the current offerings to avoid confusion for customers.

4. Can I still sell the previous products during a changeover?

Yes, you can still sell the previous products during a changeover. However, it is important to communicate with your customers that these products will soon be discontinued and encourage them to take advantage of any special promotions or discounts before they are gone.

5. How do I know when a changeover is happening?

Pampered Chef will announce upcoming changeovers through email, social media, and on the consultant homepage. You can also stay informed by regularly checking the Pampered Chef website and attending team meetings or training sessions where changeovers may be discussed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • thechefofnorthbend