• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Being Inactive With Pws

In summary, the speaker's dilemma involves a missing order from an online catalog show they did under their own name. They have already received an order from their MIL, but when a coworker of their mother's placed an order, it did not show up on their end. The speaker should first check if the order went through and if the customer entered the correct information. They should also reach out to their company's customer service team and check if there is a way to track orders from e-vites. If the order still cannot be located, they should contact their consultant support team for assistance and consider offering the customer a discount on their next order as a gesture of goodwill.
daniellemorgan
Here's my dilema...I went inactive this month due to A. my laziness :( and B. a show that was a "no-show":cry: . Anyways, I decided to do an online catalog show under my name hoping to get $200 in orders this month. My MIL was able to place an order that I received no problem. Well yesterday a woman my mother works with said that she placed an order through my show, so when I went to review it...it wasn't there:mad:. Where could it be??? My MIL placed her order last week, when I was already inactive, so I don't think that should be the issue; should it?

Oh and I already double checked and she said she placed the order through the e-vite that I sent her.

Sorry this is a little lengthy :eek: , but I would appreciate any feedback!
:chef: :chef: :chef:

The first thing you should do is check to make sure the order actually went through. If it did, then you should try contacting your mother's coworker and make sure she put in the correct information when placing the order. It's also possible that the order may have gone through but didn't show up on your end due to a technical issue, so you should also reach out to your company's customer service department for help. Lastly, you should also double check if there is any way to track orders from e-vites, as this could help locate the missing order.

:chef: :chef: :chef: :chef: :chef:I would recommend contacting your consultant support team to see if they have any information on the missing order. It's possible that there was a glitch in the online ordering system or that the order was accidentally placed under a different show. Also, make sure to check with the customer to see if they received a confirmation email for their order and if they have a copy of their order number. This information can help in tracking down the order. If the order cannot be located, you may want to offer the customer a discount on their next order as a gesture of goodwill. It's important to maintain good customer relationships, even if there are occasional mishaps.

What happens if I become inactive with Pampered Chef?

If you become inactive with Pampered Chef, you will no longer have access to your consultant account and will not be able to place orders or receive commissions. However, you can reactivate your account at any time by contacting the Pampered Chef consultant support team.

Will I lose my rank and benefits if I become inactive with Pws?

Yes, if you become inactive with Pws, you will lose your current rank and any associated benefits. When you reactivate your account, you will need to work your way back up to your previous rank.

How can I avoid becoming inactive with Pampered Chef?

To avoid becoming inactive with Pampered Chef, you must meet the minimum sales requirements for your rank each month. You can also maintain active status by recruiting new consultants and participating in company training and events.

Can I still earn commissions if I am inactive with Pws?

No, you can only earn commissions while your account is active with Pampered Chef. If you become inactive, you will not receive any commissions on sales made during that time. However, once you reactivate your account, you will be eligible for commissions again.

Is there a fee to reactivate my account with Pampered Chef?

No, there is no fee to reactivate your account with Pampered Chef. However, if you have been inactive for an extended period of time, you may need to complete additional training or meet certain requirements before your account can be reactivated.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JessicaMosley
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • erinyourpclady
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • esavvymom