• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New to ppampered ChefW - Making Regular Orders & Show Purchases

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and food products through in-home cooking shows and online sales. To make regular orders, you can either host a cooking show or become a customer. To host a cooking show, you can contact a consultant and earn free products based on sales. As a guest at a cooking show, you can earn rewards for purchases made. There are also perks for becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, such as discounts, training and support, and the opportunity to earn commission on sales.
Tig
I just set up my ppcw, and so far it just shows you can only make an online order through a current show. They dont give an option to make a purchase thats not associated with a show for regular orders our outlet.
I just qualified last night, so I dont know if that makes a difference?

Yes, that makes a difference. Until HO's system is updated that you have qualified, you can only take online orders as part of a show.

I would suggest reaching out to your upline or the company's customer service team for assistance with placing an order outside of a current show. They may have a different process or be able to provide further guidance on how to do so.

Related to New to ppampered ChefW - Making Regular Orders & Show Purchases

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and food products through in-home cooking shows and online sales.

How do I make regular orders with Pampered Chef?

To make regular orders with Pampered Chef, you can either host a cooking show and earn free products as a host, or you can become a customer and purchase products directly through a consultant or on the Pampered Chef website.

How do I host a Pampered Chef cooking show?

To host a Pampered Chef cooking show, you can contact a consultant and schedule a date for the show. As a host, you will invite friends and family to your home or virtual event and earn free products based on the sales from the show.

Can I earn rewards for purchases made at a Pampered Chef cooking show?

Yes, as a guest at a Pampered Chef cooking show, you can earn free products and discounts based on the sales from the show. The more you purchase, the more rewards you can earn.

Are there any perks for becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn discounts on products, receive training and support, and have the opportunity to earn commission on sales made through your personal website or at in-home cooking shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • WLMcCoy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
WLMcCoy
  • Rosebud