• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the address for returns and exchanges at pchef?

In summary, to send damaged products back to Pampered Chef, they must be returned to the Return Goods Department at 180 Meadow Rd. in Addison, IL. The address can be found in an email from HO when a product adjustment is needed. It is advised to securely package sharp products and to save the mailing receipt for return verification. It is also helpful to use labels for future returns. The type of product received in return may depend on the availability of stock.
KellyRedHead
What address do we use to send damaged product back to pchef? I can't seem to find it. Thanks in advance!

Kelly

Cut from recent email from HO --

** What You Should Do Now **
You must return the product(s), including a print-out of this page, to the address listed below. Be sure your mailing receipt is saved for return verification:

The Pampered Chef, Ltd.
Return Goods Department
180 Meadow Rd.
Addison, IL 60101-1411

IMPORTANT: All sharp and pointed product(s) must be securely packaged in the original case or protective sleeve. If this protection is not available, sufficiently pack the product(s) so that the sharp points or edges do not cut through packaging during shipment.

Thank You!!!!! I couldn't find it. Was this in weekly bites we just received?

Thanks-
Kelly :D

KellyRedHead said:
Thank You!!!!! I couldn't find it. Was this in weekly bites we just received?

Thanks-
Kelly :D

No, it was in an e-mail you get from HO when you have a product adjustment that you have to return.

I copied that address and made labels so I am prepared the next time I have to send something back and also put a line for reference # so I just have to write that number in. In case you were wondering I used the Avery 8160 labels (30 to a sheet).

That's a great idea Harriet! I will have to do that. I just ran out of those labels a couple of days ago.

I have to send back the old style scissors for a customer. They stick while using them. I wonder if they will send her the new ones or the old (same) style??:confused:

Thank you for the address!

Kelly

KellyRedHead said:
That's a great idea Harriet! I will have to do that. I just ran out of those labels a couple of days ago.

I have to send back the old style scissors for a customer. They stick while using them. I wonder if they will send her the new ones or the old (same) style??:confused:

Thank you for the address!

Kelly

Kelly I don't know what they will send. If they still have more of the old scissors they will probably send your customer the old pair. I just returned an old pastry blender for a customer and got an old one back. Depends on what they have left in stock.

Your welcome on the label idea. I think it is easier to just peel it off and stick it on the package going back.

1. What is the address to send returns?

The address to send returns for Pampered Chef products is 1218 Half Day Road, Suite 305, Deerfield, IL 60015.

2. Do I need to include any specific information with my return?

Yes, please include a copy of your packing slip or order confirmation with your return to ensure proper processing.

3. Is there a time limit for returns?

Yes, returns must be made within 30 days of purchase. After 30 days, we are unable to process returns.

4. Will I be refunded for my return?

Yes, refunds will be issued for returns in the original form of payment. If the original form of payment is not available, store credit will be issued.

5. Can I return a product that was purchased from a third-party retailer?

No, we are only able to accept returns for products that were purchased directly from Pampered Chef. If you have a product purchased from a third-party retailer, please contact them for their return policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• danielsdundee
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • JaimeQ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JaimeQ
  • kisrae