• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Know How to Update Fedex Account?

In summary, to update your FedEx account information with Pampered Chef, log into your consultant account on the website, go to "My Account," and click on "Shipping Information." Personal FedEx accounts are not allowed for Pampered Chef orders, and you can check the status of your account by logging in and going to "My Account" and "Shipping Information." You do not need a special FedEx account for Pampered Chef orders, but it is recommended to update your information at least once a year.
esavvymom
Staff member
Does anyone know how to change the credit card number for the FedEx perks billing? I can't find any area in the profile in which I can update my billing information (which in and of itself makes me a bit nervous- that stuff should always be apparent IMHO).

But one of my credit cards was compromised last weekend and had to be cancelled- so I'm scrambling to update a few accounts that had auto-billing...and can't figure this out. I emailed them, but haven't had a chance to call the customer service. Thought I'd see if anyone on here has done it and knows.

Thanks so much!

As a fellow forum user, I'm happy to help! To change the credit card number for your FedEx perks billing, you will need to log into your account and go to the "Billing" section. From there, you should see an option to "Update Payment Information" or "Change Credit Card." Click on that and you should be able to enter your new credit card information. If you're having trouble finding this option, I would recommend contacting customer service for assistance. It's always better to be safe than sorry when it comes to updating your billing information. I hope this helps!

Hi there! I am also a pampered chef consultant and I recently had to update my FedEx account billing information as well. It can be a bit tricky to find, but here's how to do it:1. Log in to your FedEx account on their website.
2. Go to the "My Profile" section.
3. Under "Account Management," click on "Payment Methods."
4. Here, you should see your current credit card information listed.
5. To update it, click on the "Edit" button next to the credit card you want to change.
6. Enter your new credit card information and click "Save."
7. You may be prompted to verify your new credit card information for security purposes.I hope this helps! If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to reach out to FedEx customer service for assistance. They are always happy to help. Best of luck!

1. How do I update my FedEx account information with Pampered Chef?

To update your FedEx account information with Pampered Chef, please login to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Then, navigate to the "My Account" section and click on "Shipping Information." From there, you can update your FedEx account information by clicking on the "Edit" button next to your current information.

2. Can I use my personal FedEx account for Pampered Chef orders?

Unfortunately, we do not allow the use of personal FedEx accounts for Pampered Chef orders. All orders must be shipped using the Pampered Chef FedEx account to ensure proper tracking and delivery.

3. How do I know if my FedEx account is up to date with Pampered Chef?

You can check the status of your FedEx account with Pampered Chef by logging into your consultant account and navigating to the "My Account" section. Under "Shipping Information," you will see your current FedEx account information listed. If it is not up to date, you can click on the "Edit" button to make any necessary changes.

4. Do I need a special FedEx account for Pampered Chef orders?

No, you do not need a special FedEx account for Pampered Chef orders. You can use your existing FedEx account or sign up for a new one through Pampered Chef's FedEx discount program.

5. How often should I update my FedEx account information with Pampered Chef?

We recommend updating your FedEx account information with Pampered Chef at least once a year to ensure that your orders are properly tracked and delivered. However, if you make any changes to your account, such as a new address or phone number, it is important to update your information as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Miss Cori
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • katie0128