• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Does the 30-Day Clock Start?

In summary, the clock starts ticking on the 30 days from the time you order your kit. You will get a letter with your 30 day end day along with your 90 day end date.
cookinwithjen
I am sure that this question has been answered here before but I am not having any luck finding the answers . . .

Does anyone know when your "clock starts ticking" on the 30 days? Is it the day your order or do they allow some kind of time window for shipping before your 30 days begin?

THANKS!!

I'm new too, but I thought they give us like 10 days from the time you order your kit. You will get a letter with your 30 day end day along with your 90 day end date.

What city is Alexander, NC by? I'm moving to the Charlotte area in a couple of months.

It is 7 days from the day you order your kit. It is posted on the website under Individual Performance Tracker, your 30 and 90 days.

I signed up on 1/29/08....30 days is 3/10/08 and 90 days is 5/7/08

It should have been listed in the email you got after you signed up.

ccarp - Alexander is in WNC just outside of Asheville. We're a couple of hours from Charlotte. It's much, much smaller here and more mountainous. The company I work for has two offices - one in Charlotte and one in Asheville. So, I am lucky enough to visit the "big city" (ha ha) pretty often. Good luck on your move!

Thanks to everyone for the quick answers - it is much appreciated. I am so anxious to get my kit!

cookinwithjen said:
ccarp - Alexander is in WNC just outside of Asheville. We're a couple of hours from Charlotte. It's much, much smaller here and more mountainous. The company I work for has two offices - one in Charlotte and one in Asheville. So, I am lucky enough to visit the "big city" (ha ha) pretty often. Good luck on your move!
I wish I was moving to Ashville! My husband is already in Charlotte and says there are so many people. I had no idea that Charlotte was that big. I live near Chattanooga, so I thought it was like that size. I guess, it will be a bit of a shock for this country girl.

jealous in OklahomaI'm jealous of you who are in the Tennessee and Carolina mountains. I have gone to that area the last two years on fall vacations. I absolutely love it there!

mkarago129 said:
I'm jealous of you who are in the Tennessee and Carolina mountains. I have gone to that area the last two years on fall vacations. I absolutely love it there!

I haven't been to Oklahoma, but I'm sure it's pretty too :)

Wow, you two are practically my neighbors! Charlotte and Asheville are both beautiful and about an hour+ from me. I'm from the Greenville, SC area. Trying to qualify! My first 30 days has been sort of slow starting. I'm closing out my first show this weekend. My first 30 days is next week.

1. When does the 30-day clock start for Pampered Chef products?

The 30-day clock for Pampered Chef products starts on the day that the product is delivered to your doorstep.

2. Is the 30-day clock based on the date of purchase or the date of delivery?

The 30-day clock is based on the date of delivery, not the date of purchase. This is to ensure that you have enough time to fully test and try out the product before the return period ends.

3. Can I return a Pampered Chef product after the 30-day period?

Unfortunately, we do not accept returns after the 30-day period has ended. We recommend thoroughly testing out the product within the designated time frame to ensure your satisfaction.

4. What if my product arrived damaged or defective?

If your Pampered Chef product arrives damaged or defective, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work with you to provide a replacement or refund within the 30-day return period.

5. Are there any exceptions to the 30-day return policy?

In some cases, we may make exceptions to the 30-day return policy for extenuating circumstances. Please reach out to our customer service team to discuss your situation and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Forangels613
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
laurichef
Replies
Views
kjaxkitchen
  • Forangels613
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies