• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Does the Spring Catelog Start?

In summary, the spring catalog typically comes out in February and ends on September 1st. It is recommended to order enough catalogs for upcoming shows and also have extras for fairs. It is not necessary to give out catalogs for people to keep as they may just be tossed. The fall/winter catalog usually ends around the end of January or beginning of February. It is best to confirm the exact date with your director. Happy cooking!
BYUSkiBum
So I am definetly green, but I have a dumb question....when does the spring catelog officially come out and the fall/winter one end? I still have a few of the fall/winter, but I don't want to order a bunch if the spring ones start like in February but if they are not until April, etc. then I would like to get some more.....like I said, probabally a dumb q, and I could ask my director, but it is late, and I want to get my game plan figured out while my mind is one PC (I have kids, so nights allow me some time to get stuff done...)
TIA!

The new spring catalog starts March 1 and ends September 1...... Welcome to PC~~~!! and Chef success!!! I would order enough to get you through the rest of this month and next month. Also you do not have to give them out at shows for people to keep. When I order catalogs I plan enough for shows, and have extras for fairs, I ordered enough catalogs in September to carry me through Feb of this year. Hope that helps!!! :)

ThanksThat does help! Thanks a ton! And that is a great idea to not give them out for people to keep, because I bet once they order right then, they aren't going to soon, and it will just be tossed. Thanks.

I have some people who ask me if they can keep a catalog and I let them. But generally everyone just gives me the packet that I handed them at the beginning of the show back.

Hi there! Don't worry, it's not a dumb question at all. The spring catalog typically comes out in February, so you still have some time to order from the fall/winter catalog. As for when the fall/winter catalog ends, it varies each year, but usually it is around the end of January or beginning of February. I would suggest checking with your director for the exact date, just to be sure. In the meantime, you can start planning your orders for the spring catalog. Let me know if you need any help or have any other questions. Happy cooking! TIA!

When does the Spring Catalog start?

The Spring Catalog typically launches in mid to late January. However, the exact date may vary each year.

Can I see a preview of the Spring Catalog?

Yes, a digital preview of the Spring Catalog is usually available on our website a few weeks before the launch date. You can also request a physical copy through your Pampered Chef consultant.

Will there be any new products in the Spring Catalog?

Yes, the Spring Catalog always features new and innovative products to enhance your cooking and entertaining experience. Keep an eye out for exciting new additions!

Can I still order from the previous catalog once the Spring Catalog is released?

Yes, you can still order from the previous catalog for a limited time after the Spring Catalog launch. However, some products may sell out quickly and may not be available for purchase.

How long will the Spring Catalog be available?

The Spring Catalog is typically available for a few months, but popular products may sell out before the end of the catalog period. We recommend ordering early to ensure availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• brendaziz
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • phatratz
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefann
  • winklermom