• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When is the transition from Fall/Winter to Spring/Summer catalogs?

In summary, some popular fall/winter recipes include hearty soups and stews, roasted vegetables, casseroles, and baked goods like pumpkin bread or apple crisp. To incorporate seasonal produce, choose in-season fruits and vegetables and use warm spices like cinnamon and nutmeg. Essential kitchen tools for fall/winter cooking include a slow cooker, soup pot, baking sheet, and cast iron skillet. For holiday meals, consider using a food processor, meat thermometer, and roasting pan. To transition to spring/summer cooking, incorporate more fresh produce, swap heavy soups for salads, and take advantage of grilling season.
phatratz
When do we stop using the Fall/Winter catalogs and start using the Spring/Summer. I got both sets today in my kit.

The Spring/Summer season starts on March 1. Good luck with your new business!

You got both because you can use the F/W through the end of this month, and S/S starting in March. And you'll need to get host packs out to your March hosts.

1. What are some popular fall/winter recipes?

Some popular fall/winter recipes include hearty soups and stews, roasted vegetables, casseroles, and baked goods like pumpkin bread or apple crisp.

2. How can I incorporate seasonal produce into my cooking during the fall and winter months?

You can incorporate seasonal produce by choosing fruits and vegetables that are in season, such as apples, squash, and root vegetables. You can also try using warm spices like cinnamon and nutmeg to add a cozy fall flavor to your dishes.

3. What are some essential kitchen tools for cooking during the fall and winter?

Some essential kitchen tools for cooking during the fall and winter include a slow cooker, a soup pot, a baking sheet, and a cast iron skillet. These tools are perfect for making hearty, comforting meals.

4. Can you recommend any kitchen gadgets that are helpful in preparing for holiday meals?

Some helpful kitchen gadgets for preparing holiday meals include a food processor for chopping and shredding ingredients, a meat thermometer for ensuring the perfect temperature, and a roasting pan for cooking large cuts of meat.

5. How can I easily transition my cooking from fall/winter to spring/summer?

You can easily transition your cooking by incorporating more fresh fruits and vegetables into your meals. Swap out heavy soups for lighter salads, and use herbs and citrus to add bright flavors to your dishes. You can also take advantage of grilling season and cook outdoors for a change of pace.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rlombas
  • LilBit'sMomma
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • brendaziz
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies