• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When is the Deadline to Order Spring/Summer Catalogs?

In summary, the last day to order catalogs varies and can be found in the current catalog or by checking with a Pampered Chef consultant. You can still place an order after the last day, but will receive the new catalog instead. Orders for catalogs can be placed through a consultant or on the Pampered Chef website. There are no discounts for ordering catalogs, but hosting a party can earn you free products. Anyone can order catalogs, but if interested in becoming a consultant, contact a local consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website for more information.
chefsteph07
Does anyone know the deadline for ordering the spring/summer catttys?
I have to place another order for my Aug shows and I didn't know how long I have...

I would search here I'm pretty sure I saw consultants that had extra selling at a discount.

It was mid-month, the 15th or 22nd. Dates were in the Newswire from late June.

I have a pack or two, never been opened. Let me know if you'd like them. Email me at [email protected]

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

I have a pack and I'm in MI, let me know if you would like to buy them at a discount.

The SS supply form says 8/15

Related to When is the Deadline to Order Spring/Summer Catalogs?

1. When is the last day to order catalogs?

The last day to order catalogs varies depending on your location and the shipping method chosen. Please refer to the current catalog or check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the specific date.

2. Can I still place an order after the last day to order catalogs?

Yes, you can still place an order after the last day to order catalogs. However, you will not receive the current catalog and will instead receive the new catalog when it becomes available.

3. How do I place an order for catalogs?

You can place an order for catalogs through your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting the Pampered Chef website. Simply select the number of catalogs you would like to order and complete the checkout process.

4. Are there any discounts for ordering catalogs?

Unfortunately, there are no discounts for ordering catalogs. However, you can earn free products by hosting a Pampered Chef party and inviting your friends and family to shop using your party link.

5. Can I order catalogs if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, anyone can order Pampered Chef catalogs. However, if you are interested in becoming a consultant, you can contact your local consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • nancycookspc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies