• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deadline for Current Supply Order??

In summary, the deadline for the current supply order varies depending on location and shipping options. It can be checked on the Pampered Chef account during checkout. The deadline cannot be extended and if missed, customers must wait for the next ordering period. There is a minimum order requirement for the current supply order and after the deadline has passed, orders cannot be cancelled or modified. Customer service can provide assistance for any concerns or changes to orders.
crissy11
Gold Member
I am needing to order some more catalogs to get me thru August.. What is the deadline to get the current ones? I have looked thru the month of July weekly bites with no luck.

I saw the supply order form for Spring/Fall had 8/15/09 listed on it ( I am in the same boat- so I checked before the fall supply changeover). Try searching on P3 for the catalogs and see if they have the Spring ones available still.

I'd look around on here. I bet somebody has too many and would be willing to sell you some if you couldn't order them on supply.

they were still on P3 and I also have my $360 PC$$ in my account already for TPC so that was a nice surprise.. I went ahead and ordered a 100 new ones and 25 current ones.

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. Our current catalogs are available until the end of August. The deadline to order them is August 31st. If you are unable to find them in the July weekly bites, you can also order them directly through your consultant website. Just go to the "Order Supplies" tab and select "Catalogs." Let me know if you need any further assistance. Happy cooking!

1. When is the deadline for the current supply order?

The deadline for the current supply order varies depending on your location and shipping options. You can check the deadline for your specific order by logging into your Pampered Chef account and viewing the estimated delivery date during the checkout process.

2. Can I extend the deadline for my supply order?

Unfortunately, we are unable to extend the deadline for supply orders. Our inventory is constantly changing and we want to ensure that all customers have a fair chance to order their desired products before they sell out.

3. What happens if I miss the deadline for my supply order?

If you miss the deadline for your supply order, you will need to wait for the next ordering period to open. We recommend setting reminders for yourself to ensure you don't miss out on any products you need.

4. Is there a minimum order requirement for the current supply order?

Yes, there is a minimum order requirement for the current supply order. This requirement may vary depending on your location and shipping options. Please check your current supply order for specific details.

5. Can I cancel or modify my supply order after the deadline has passed?

Once the deadline for the current supply order has passed, we are unable to cancel or modify your order. This is because our team begins processing and fulfilling orders as soon as the deadline has passed. If you have any concerns or need to make changes to your order, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniferlynne
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefann
  • quiverfull7
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • ChefMary412