• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deadline to Receive Orders by Christmas?

In summary, the deadline to receive orders by Christmas varies depending on location and shipping method. It is recommended to place orders by December 15th for standard shipping, December 20th for expedited shipping, and December 23rd for express shipping. Orders can still be placed after the Christmas deadline, but delivery by Christmas cannot be guaranteed. Gift wrapping is not offered, but products come in gift-worthy packaging and personalized messages can be added at checkout. If an order does not arrive by Christmas, contact customer service for assistance. Changing shipping address after placing an order may not be possible in time for Christmas delivery.
jenniferlynne
Anyone know what the deadline is to get orders in and be able to receive them by Christmas? I didn't see it on the PC website.

Thank You.

Thank you. That's what I figured, but wanted to make sure.

p6 of the November CNProducts and gift certificates for Hannukah and Christmas orders received in the Home Office by:midnight CT Dec. 11 delivered by: Dec. 18
midnight CT Dec. 12 delivered by: Dec. 19
midnight CT Dec. 13 delivered by: Dec. 20
midnight CT Dec. 14 delivered by: Dec. 23
midnight CT Dec. 15 delivered by: Dec. 23
Please note: Submit orders as early as possible to ensure prompt delivery. The Home Office will be closed on Wednesday, Dec. 24 and Thursday, Dec. 25, and will reopen on Friday, Dec. 26.

Thanks. I haven't received a CN for awhile. I guess because I am inactive :(

You won't receive CNs in the mail if you're inactive, but they're on CC for reference.

Related to Deadline to Receive Orders by Christmas?

What is the deadline to receive orders by Christmas?

The deadline to receive orders by Christmas varies depending on your location and shipping method. We recommend placing your order by December 15th for standard shipping, December 20th for expedited shipping, and December 23rd for express shipping.

Can I place an order after the Christmas deadline?

Yes, you can still place an order after the Christmas deadline. However, we cannot guarantee that the order will arrive in time for Christmas. Please note that some items may also be out of stock or on backorder during this busy season.

Do you offer gift wrapping for Christmas orders?

Unfortunately, we do not offer gift wrapping at this time. However, our products come in beautiful packaging that is perfect for gift giving. You can also add a personalized message to your order at checkout.

What if my order doesn't arrive by Christmas?

If your order does not arrive by Christmas, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We will do our best to resolve the issue and make sure you receive your order as soon as possible.

Can I change my shipping address after I've placed my order?

If you need to change your shipping address after placing an order, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will do our best to update the address before the order is shipped, but we cannot guarantee the change can be made in time for Christmas delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heidabear
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • mspibb
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mspibb
Replies