• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding Warranty: 30-Day Start & Shipping Responsibility

In summary, the customer's 30 day warranty period started on February 16th, the day the splatter screen arrived. However, the customer did not use the item until last week and it is now warped. It is unclear if the customer will be responsible for return shipping, but it is advised to contact HO to see if an adjustment can be made. It is also recommended to remind customers to use their items right away to avoid warranty issues.
Becky0216
When does a customers 30 day start for warranty? I have a customer who ordered the splatter screen. The order was done on the 11th and shows as arrived on the 16th of Feb. She didn't use it until last week and it is all warped now. Will she be responsible for shipping now?
TIA
Becky

Becky0216 said:
When does a customers 30 day start for warranty? I have a customer who ordered the splatter screen. The order was done on the 11th and shows as arrived on the 16th of Feb. She didn't use it until last week and it is all warped now. Will she be responsible for shipping now?
TIA
Becky

February 16th...she will be responsible for shipping now.

I ALWAYS remind hosts and guests to open their items and use them right away!

It helps with warranty and helps get them addicted to their products. :D

well I guess I will be paying for return shipping then cause she is a future host with a good crowd of people. I sure dont want to make her mad.
That stinks that you have to pay return shipping for a defective item though.
Thanks Janet

I would call and see. Maybe since it is so close, they will do it anyway. It NEVER hurts to ask!

Becky0216 said:
well I guess I will be paying for return shipping then cause she is a future host with a good crowd of people. I sure dont want to make her mad.
That stinks that you have to pay return shipping for a defective item though.
Thanks Janet

I've had this happen before, but I went online and they took care of everything. It didn't cost me a cent.

Also...just for future reference, they have 30 days from the DATE THE SHOW SHIPPED.

I would try to do an adjustment anyhow, just call HO!

KellyTheChef said:
Also...just for future reference, they have 30 days from the DATE THE SHOW SHIPPED.

I would try to do an adjustment anyhow, just call HO!
That's what I always heard, from the ship date! Do the adjustment online, you never know, they might not require her to send it back.

Related to Understanding Warranty: 30-Day Start & Shipping Responsibility

1. What does the Pampered Chef warranty cover?

The Pampered Chef warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This includes any necessary repairs or replacements.

2. How do I file a warranty claim?

To file a warranty claim, you can contact our customer service team at 1-800-662-6700 or submit a claim through our online form. You will need to provide your order number and a description of the issue.

3. Is there an extended warranty option available?

At this time, we do not offer an extended warranty option. However, we stand by the quality of our products and are happy to assist with any warranty claims within the one-year timeframe.

4. What is not covered under the warranty?

The Pampered Chef warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, misuse or abuse of the product, or accidental damage. It also does not cover products purchased from unauthorized sellers.

5. Can I return a product for a refund if it is covered under the warranty?

If your product is covered under the warranty, we will repair or replace it at no cost to you. We do not offer refunds for products covered under the warranty.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Karen