• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Live and Learn Regarding Midseason Products

In summary, the midseason collection from Pampered Chef includes new products such as the Quick Slice, Flexible Cutting Mats, and Nonstick Taco Rack. Customers can still purchase products from the previous season while supplies last. Resources for learning about the new products include the website, social media channels, and virtual cooking classes. There may also be promotions and discounts available for the midseason collection. Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free and discounted products, and customers can contact their consultant for more information.
chefcarole
I kept wondering if I earned the midseason products (thought I had) but they aren't showing up by checking them "the back door way". The only order with a G I have is my new consultant kit. Anyway, after looking at my IPT, I submitted a little over $1250 in sales by April 20th but one of the catalog shows was dated 3/9 but not submitted until 4/6. I could have easily changed that date if that is what kept me from earning the products. I guess I thought it was the date they were submitted, not the show date. I am confused or is that correct?

It's both. "Shows held and submitted...."

Bummer. I'm so sorry! How disappointing..... :(

hissyfit8wr.gif

Could you call HO and say that you entered the show into PP that date and forgot to change it to the correct date? I don't know if it will fly, but I guess it can't hurt to try???

(Hey, I rhymed!)

I bet you'll never forget to read the fine print from now on. :)

No, I guess I won't. To be honest, I was so concerned with qualifying in my first 30 days and earning the PC dollars that this was a bonus but it's still irritating.

Hey, at least you can use your PC$ to get the mid season products at half off!

Related to Live and Learn Regarding Midseason Products

1. What new products are available in the midseason collection?

Our midseason collection features a variety of new products including our Quick Slice, Flexible Cutting Mats, and Nonstick Taco Rack.

2. Can I still purchase products from the previous season?

Yes, we understand that some customers may have missed out on certain products from the previous season and we are happy to fulfill any orders for those items while supplies last.

3. How can I learn more about the new products and their uses?

We offer a variety of resources for learning about our new products, including our website, social media channels, and virtual cooking classes. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

4. Are there any promotions or discounts available for the midseason collection?

Yes, we often offer special promotions and discounts for our midseason products. Be sure to check our website and social media channels for any current deals.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef party featuring the midseason collection?

Absolutely! Hosting a party is a great way to earn free and discounted products from our midseason collection. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a party and learn more about our host rewards program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaddyandOwensMom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Geekgirl69
  • thecougchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
thecougchef
Replies