• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Earn Midseason Products with March/April Incentive - Submitt Now!

In summary, the conversation was mainly about the March and April incentives for consultants on CC and how one consultant is hoping to earn the midseason products but may need to work harder to get bookings for the required sales. There was also discussion about using the pregnancy as a way to get more bookings and sales. Some suggestions were given and experiences shared, but one person mentioned facing resistance from potential hostesses. Another shared her previous success with having catalog shows during her maternity leave.
cookinmama
Gold Member
So what you think about the March April Incentive? It is up on CC. I want the midseason products so bad, I hope I can earn them. I am going to have a baby the end of March and planned on taking April off. I might have to really try hard and get a whole bunch of catalog shows. I don't have luck getting people to sign up for catalog shows. Any suggestions?

March Incentive is: Hold and submitt 2 shows March 1-15 and get the HWC products FREE. Hold and submitt 3 and get the new apron too!

March/April Incentive: Submitt $1250 March 16 - Aril 20 and earn the midseason products.

cookinmama said:
March/April Incentive: Submitt $1250 March 16 - Aril 20 and earn the midseason products.

I hope my bookings at then beginning of March generate bookings for these dates b/c I have been overbooking the beginning to get HWC products.

jrstephens said:
I hope my bookings at then beginning of March generate bookings for these dates b/c I have been overbooking the beginning to get HWC products.

I have a bunch of women that love pink, so I give them a nice incentive & they get some orders for me. At least there is no set amount for the shows, so you can get the incentives even if you just hold 3 150.00...just a thought!

I know I will get the HWC products because I already have enough booked for that, but I want the mid season worse. I want that salad spinner soooo bad. Hopefully it will be on sample order all by iteself.

Maybe I will just have to book shows up to the 20th (my due date is on the 24th) with the host knowing if I have my baby early then they could still have everyone over and do a "book" party/openhouse and then give her an incentive. For sure it would have to be someone I know well and they know PC.

I want the Midseason more too! I just looked at the HWC products and they are so cute! But I would not use them near as much as the Midseason!

The main reason I want the HWC is to be able to take them to shows for people to see. I should easily get them, now to get started on Mid season bookings.

Tell everyone this is what you want for a baby gift - book a show for you to get the products!! No one can resist a pregnant woman, especially close to giving birth!! :D

I have an OXO salad spinner that I got last year...works great, I just never use the darn thing! I thought that I would sine I make salads everyday for work....but it is one of those things that unless it is sitting right on your counter, you don't use it. Of course I will take one for free with the Mid-season products, but I wouldn't pay for another...

Where is it on CC?

Click on "host/guest specials" link on CC homepage, and then there is a column for incentives.

DUH!!! Where is my brain today?? Thanks

jrstephens said:
I want the Midseason more too! I just looked at the HWC products and they are so cute! But I would not use them near as much as the Midseason!

The main reason I want the HWC is to be able to take them to shows for people to see. I should easily get them, now to get started on Mid season bookings.

Tell everyone this is what you want for a baby gift - book a show for you to get the products!! No one can resist a pregnant woman, especially close to giving birth!! :D

I have to disagree! I have had quite a few potential hostesses resisting me lately!!

jrstephens said:
No one can resist a pregnant woman, especially close to giving birth!! :D

The person I signed up under said she got a lot more sales when she was pregnant.

I have doors opened for me, and I can return ANYTHING to a store, but it hasn't affected my sales yet. Maybe when I get a little bigger. I am still in that 90%-sure-she-is-pregnant-but-what-if-she-isn't stage.

When I was pregant with my last child, I just mentioned that I would like to take a month off when I had the baby and if anyone would be interested in doing a catalog show to keep me going I would really appreciate it. I had a bunch of people willing to do that.

nicki25 said:
When I was pregant with my last child, I just mentioned that I would like to take a month off when I had the baby and if anyone would be interested in doing a catalog show to keep me going I would really appreciate it. I had a bunch of people willing to do that.

Great idea, I will mention that at my show tomorrow, hopefully they will book for April.

I am always excited to earn new products even if I don't like them, I just feel so accomplished. Right now I need to focus on my feb. for double points and make that strong and then everything else will fall into place!!

gilliandanielle said:
I have doors opened for me, and I can return ANYTHING to a store, but it hasn't affected my sales yet. Maybe when I get a little bigger. I am still in that 90%-sure-she-is-pregnant-but-what-if-she-isn't stage.

Gosh. My mom and I were just talking about this. I told her that I am going to tell everyone I am due in Oct, until I get skinny. lol. She was saying how terrible she feels when she didn't congratulate someone on their pregnancy since she thought they were fat. :rolleyes:

lol.

What is the March April Incentive?

The March April Incentive is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for consultants to earn extra rewards and incentives during the months of March and April.

Who is eligible for the March April Incentive?

All active Pampered Chef consultants are eligible to participate in the March April Incentive.

What rewards can be earned through the March April Incentive?

Consultants can earn a variety of rewards, including free products, cash bonuses, and exclusive trips, by meeting certain sales and recruiting goals during the March April Incentive.

How do I track my progress for the March April Incentive?

You can track your progress towards earning rewards in the March April Incentive through your online Pampered Chef account. You can also reach out to your team leader for updates and support.

What is the deadline to qualify for the March April Incentive?

The deadline to qualify for the March April Incentive is April 30th at 11:59 PM (CT). All sales and recruiting goals must be met by this time to be eligible for rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
luvs2sellit
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Becca_in_MD
  • General Chat