• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can My March 1 Show Count for HWC Products?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn HWC (Hostess With the Mostess) products by hosting a show with at least $200 in sales and 3 unique orders, including shows held on March 1st. To ensure your show qualifies, you can check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for any current promotions or requirements. Multiple shows held on March 1st can earn HWC products as long as they meet the minimum requirements, but HWC products are limited to one per show. The availability and restrictions of HWC products for your March 1 show will depend on current promotions and may have a maximum value. Combining multiple shows to earn HWC products is not allowed, as each
calebsmom0822
Hey everyone..I have a quick question, and I hope someone can give me some insight....here goes....

I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to get the HWC products, soooooo....I have one catty show that will be closing around the 13th of March...but I need one more show between March 1 adn March 15....I have another catty show that is supposed to close today, but I'm not sure if she's going to be ready...so if she wants to close it on March 1st, will/can that count towards that 2nd show that is required?? It says "Hold and Submit 2 shows between March 1-15"....so I'm just curious...and HOPING that it CAN count....anyone know??????

Hope you all are having a great week!!!!!

Unless you put the catty show date of March 1, and submit it on March 1....it won't. This means that the host and guest special would be March's...not February's.

Thanks for the quick reply Jennifer...I appreciate it!! :)

1. Can my March 1 show count for HWC products?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn HWC (Hostess With the Mostess) products by hosting a show with at least $200 in sales and 3 unique orders. This includes shows held on March 1st.

2. How do I make sure my March 1 show qualifies for HWC products?

To make sure your show qualifies for HWC products, you will need to have at least $200 in sales and 3 unique orders. You can also check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for any current promotions or requirements for HWC products.

3. Can I earn HWC products for multiple shows held on March 1?

Yes, as long as each show meets the minimum requirements of $200 in sales and 3 unique orders, you can earn HWC products for multiple shows held on March 1st. Keep in mind that HWC products are limited to one per show.

4. Are there any restrictions on the HWC products I can earn from my March 1 show?

The HWC products you can earn from your March 1 show will depend on the current promotions and availability. However, typically, HWC products are limited to specific products and may have a maximum value. Your consultant can provide you with more information on the HWC products available for your show.

5. Can I combine my March 1 show with other shows to earn HWC products?

No, HWC products are limited to one per show. This means that you cannot combine multiple shows to earn HWC products. Each show must meet the minimum requirements of $200 in sales and 3 unique orders to be eligible for HWC products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
SillyChef
  • mkcook
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mkcook
Replies
Views
kspry