• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Earn HWC Products: A Reminder for Upcoming Shows | Losing My Mind Here

In summary, Tammy was looking forward to earning HWC products, but then she realized that she had already submitted her show and she couldn't earn them anymore. She then went to check CC to see that it was next month, and she was relieved to find out.
Shawnna
Gold Member
Here I have it in my head that it is time to earn HWC products. I emailed a stoneware sale reminder last week and told everyone I wanted to submit by the 29th. Then for some reason I associated that show with earning HWC products and was looking at my calendar...3 months show together...and seeing that the 29th is Friday...looking at Feb instead of Jan. Then I glance up and think the 29th was yesterday and I didn't submit my show so I can't earn HWC products. Then I check CC and bring myself back to reality that HWC is next month.

I think I need a nap...but I guess I'll go watch my 12 year old play basketball instead.

I think you need a nap, too! lol My mind does crazy things like that on me all the time, too! It's called "overload." Take a break, and enjoy the b-ball.

Tammy

Try taking your son out of school for a doctors appointment only to drive all the way down there to be told the appointment is next week.:eek:
I could have screamed!

I'm so glad I'm not the only one losing their mind. ;)

Basketball game was great. We won and now play in the finals tomorrow night...which will be hectic. Youngest son plays at 7, I have to be at the restaurant to close at 8, oldest son plays at 7:45...its going to be a long, long day. Youngest son is playing against his rival tomorrow night. It should be interesting.

Hi Shawnna!

I just found this mind. Does it belong to you?

Attachments

• brain2.jpg
    brain2.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 313
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

what a terrible thing it is to lose one's mind...or not have one to begin with
- dan quayle (rememeber him?)

Anyone from Indiana remembers him, as does anyone who hates to see the media absolutely murder a man's career.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

Hey! That's my line!!!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Anyone from Indiana remembers him, as does anyone who hates to see the media absolutely murder a man's career.

I remember him! I live in his home town!

I hear it's a good place for hunting.

1. How can I earn HWC products at my upcoming show?

At your upcoming Pampered Chef show, you can earn HWC (Hostess With the Mostest) products by hosting a successful show and reaching certain sales goals. Your Pampered Chef consultant will provide you with more details on how to earn HWC products.

2. What are the benefits of earning HWC products?

Earning HWC products allows you to get exclusive Pampered Chef products at a discounted price or for free. These products are only available to hosts who meet the sales goals, making them unique and special.

3. How can I track my progress towards earning HWC products?

Your Pampered Chef consultant will provide you with a tracking sheet to keep track of your show's sales. You can also check your progress on the Pampered Chef website by logging into your account and viewing your show's details.

4. Can I combine HWC products with other host rewards?

Yes, you can combine HWC products with other host rewards, such as free products and discounted items. This allows you to get even more benefits for hosting a successful show.

5. Are HWC products only available for upcoming shows?

No, HWC products are also available for past shows that have met the sales goals. If you have recently hosted a show and did not earn HWC products, you may still be eligible to earn them by reaching out to your Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieJ