• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Earn a Trip to Maui in 6 Months: My Success with PC in Just 2 Weeks!

In summary, to get to Maui, you need 80,000 points. You have to have 6 recruits, so that covers at least 12,000 points (this month is double recruiting points, so if you get someone to sign up in June, it's that many more points). If you were to promote to Director by September 1st, you'd earn an additional 250/month until the end of the year for another 1,000 points. This leaves 67,000 points to go. That's roughly 10,000/month until the end of the year (7,000 in June, 10,000 each month after that). With the company show average of $475, you'd have to do 21 shows each month to
meowmix
I just started PC 2 weeks ago. I already submitted two shows and am confident in making my $1250 and 4 shows in 30 days. My question is do you think there is any real chance I could make it to Maui since I started in June and have only 6 months to earn it?

Anything's possible. It'll take a lot of hard work, though.

There's a Goal Worksheet on CC: https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/id_10/id_10_goal_worksheet.pdf

To get to Maui, you need 80,000 points. You have to have 6 recruits, so that covers at least 12,000 points (this month is double recruiting points, so if you get someone to sign in June, it's that many more points). If you were to promote to Director by September 1st, you'd earn an additional 250/month until the end of the year for another 1,000 points.

This leaves 67,000 points to go. That's roughly 10,000/month until the end of the year (7,000 in June, 10,000 each month after that). With the company show average of $475, you'd have to do 21 shows each month to make it.

The good news is, when you do more shows, your show average is likely to be higher, so if you have a show average of say $650, you're looking at 15 shows. And catalog shows count, too.

Also, you can always boost your points by recruiting even more. Each recruit is 2,000 points, and I believe you still get 2,000 for yourself when you hit your first $1,250 in sales.

It will take a lot of hard work, but when you shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land among the stars. Maybe you'll find yourself in Toronto.

Last edited:
Recruit out the wazoo! That's the fastest way to earn points!!! :DOne of my favorite quotes: "If you think you can, or you think you can't ... you're probably right!"

What is "I Want to Go to Maui"?

"I Want to Go to Maui" is a special promotion by Pampered Chef that gives you the chance to win a trip to Maui, Hawaii.

How do I enter the "I Want to Go to Maui" promotion?

To enter the "I Want to Go to Maui" promotion, simply make a purchase of $75 or more on Pampered Chef products from a participating consultant or through the Pampered Chef website. Each purchase of $75 will earn you one entry into the promotion.

When does the "I Want to Go to Maui" promotion end?

The "I Want to Go to Maui" promotion ends on [insert end date]. All entries must be received by this date to be eligible for the prize.

How will the winner of the "I Want to Go to Maui" promotion be selected?

The winner of the "I Want to Go to Maui" promotion will be selected through a random drawing from all eligible entries. The drawing will take place within [insert time frame] after the end of the promotion and the winner will be notified via email or phone.

What is included in the trip to Maui?

The trip to Maui includes round-trip airfare for two, accommodations for [insert number] nights, a rental car, and a variety of activities and excursions. The exact details of the trip may vary and will be provided to the winner upon notification of their win.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
christinaspc
Replies
Views
jrb0328
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom