• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About March Promo (Hwc)

In summary, if you have a show booked for March 17th, you can't enter it for the show for March 15th. However, you can still hold your own show as long as it is $150.
chefw
Hi all,
I'd really like to try and get the Help Whip Cancer products in March. The consultant news talks about booking 2 shows march 1-15. My question is...i have a show booked for March 17. Is there any way that I can enter the show for March 15 so that I can qualify? Or is that sneaky of me. :p

your shows have to be held and submitted by the 15th.

I think it has to be held and submitted 3/1-3/15 to get the products...

ahh..ok. thanks!

If you don't get any others booked, why don't you call your contacts, ask them to book a show and, if they say no, then ask them for an order. You can always hold your own show as long at it is $150.

I have four catalog shows for March that people are starting to gather orders for now to submit March 1st. My first cooking show in March isn't until the 10th but I hope to already have me products and apron by then!!

That can always be an option because people love to be the first to get their new stuff!

good idea - I may do that. I have one show booked for the 9th...but maybe i'll have my husband do a catalog show at work....heehee.

Don't forget the GREAT products to earn March 15-April 15. I'm excited to try for those!!!!

Actually, it's March 16-April 20th!!!!! Isn't that awesome?!?!? And with my fundraiser I am sure to earn the mid-season products!

which products are those?

March 1-15 you hold and submit 3 shows to earn all the HWC products, plus the apron

March 16-April 20 you hold show and submit sales of $1250 to earn the midseason products

soccermama said:
Actually, it's March 16-April 20th!!!!! Isn't that awesome?!?!? And with my fundraiser I am sure to earn the mid-season products!

Thanks for correcting me - didn't have a flyer in front of me so I ws trying to go by memory - knew it was mid-month to mid-month about!

Mid-Season Products
chefw said:
which products are those?

Salad and Berry Spinner
Bamboo Salad Tongs
Herb Keeper
8 qt. Stainless Mixing Bowl
Spin on Salads Recipe Collection

You could also do a spring open house. I'm doing one on the first, and have 2 shows booked before the 10th. I WANT that apron:D (& the other products to of course!)

What is the March promo for Pampered Chef?

The March promo for Pampered Chef is the Hostess Exclusive Cookware (HWC) offer. This offer allows hosts to earn exclusive cookware items for free or at a discounted price based on the total sales from their party.

How can I qualify for the HWC offer?

To qualify for the HWC offer, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in sales. The more sales your party generates, the more free or discounted HWC items you can earn. You can also combine sales from multiple parties to reach the qualifying amount.

What are the available HWC items for the March promo?

The available HWC items for the March promo may vary depending on your location. However, some common items include the 10" Nonstick Skillet, 5 Quart Dutch Oven, and 8" Nonstick Frying Pan. You can check with your Pampered Chef consultant for a full list of available HWC items in your area.

Can I use my host rewards towards the HWC offer?

Yes, you can use your host rewards earned from your party towards the HWC offer. This is a great way to maximize your host benefits and earn even more free or discounted HWC items.

When does the March promo end?

The March promo for HWC ends on March 31st at 11:59pm (CT). Make sure to place your party order before this deadline to take advantage of the HWC offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• coleen albin
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
coleen albin
  • ChefLisa
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Chef_2_Four
  • mkcook