• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Let's Focus on Something Positive!

In summary, the group discussed their goals for the month of March and their excitement for the Help Whip Cancer campaign. Lisa has already booked six cooking shows and hopes to have a total of eight, while Traci has two shows and a fundraiser booked. They both expressed excitement for the Help Whip Cancer items and apron, with Lisa sharing that her first show of the month was successful and Traci hoping to earn the products through a catalog show. Others also shared their booked shows and goals for the month, including a recruit who will be qualifying. Some members also mentioned balancing Pampered Chef with other jobs and commitments, but still aiming to achieve their goals. They also discussed the importance of the Help Whip Cancer campaign and their love for the color pink
ChefLisa
Hi all!

I would love to know what everyone's goals are for the month of March. How many bookings do you have? How many shows do you want to hold? Who is super excited like me to have the opportunity to earn the Help Whip Cancer items and apron?

Okay, I will start...
Six Cooking Shows booked
I would like a total of Eight Shows so I have some phone calls to make.
I am very excited about the Help Whip Cancer items! My first show of the month was last Saturday night. I also have two more shows before March 15 so I am very hopeful to earn all of the products!

Lisa

I'll post to that!I have 2 shows booked and one fundraiser! I wish I could earn the Help Whip Cancer products, but all my shows are after the 15th!! I guess I'll just have to buy them!

I only do PC part-time, I am working right now on my full-time job...can't you tell??:)

Congrats, Lisa!

I've turned in two shows already to get the HWC stuff, but I'm hoping that a catalog show I have going will close for me to get the apron.

I have 6 cooking shows scheduled and a craft fair, but they're not until March 16 and after! Will be a busy end to the month!

I also have a recruit who will be qualifying this month.

I am pretty much where you are Lisa. I have 7 shows on the books in March (well, 6 and a cooking show/fundraiser). I would maybe like an 8th...but then again, could really use some down time. My son is playing Little League baseball and it's important to me to be at as many of his games and practices as possible. So...now looking at my calender I think I am going to leave Macrh as it is and start focusing on April.

I have 6 shows on the books for April...but thus far only one of the hostesses has coughed up a guest list...so I am not considering them confirmed until I have the guest list in my hot little hands.

I am SO excited to get two more shows submitted and get that new HWC apron!!! I am a pink freak! LOL

I am aiming to book a few fundraisers for May hoping to raise as much $$ as I possibly can for the ACS...I love how our company gives SO much back to the community. It makes me feel VERY proud to be a Pampered Chef!

That's great Traci! I bet you will earn the Mid-Season products by the end of the month! They look awesome. I already have someone, from my first show this month, who wants the herb keeper!

Good luck with your shows!

Lisa

Actually, all my March goals focus on my other job! I have 4 grants to write that have March 30 deadlines so that will be keeping me too busy to devote much time to PC, sadly.But I wish you all the best of luck in achieving your PC goals!

I have three shows booked and I'm hoping to get at least one more, so I can qualify in my first month. Trying to get those PC dollars! :)

Carolyn! I totally agree with you. I love the HWC Campaign. I just do not know anyone who has not been impacted in some way by cancer. I am so proud to be associcated with a company who puts so much time and effort into such a worthwhile cause.

Also, I am a huge pink fan! 95% of the time I wear a pink shirt to my shows. I always have good shows in pink. I stay away from blue. For some reason my shows are never as good when I am wearing a blue shirt!

Lisa

1. Earn the HWC products.
2. Earn the mid-season products.
3. Kick the tushies of my clustermates with my amazing March sales.

DMB75 said:
I have three shows booked and I'm hoping to get at least one more, so I can qualify in my first month. Trying to get those PC dollars! :)

You can do it! If for some reason you do not get that fourth show booked, pass a catalog around yourself and collect $150.00 in orders. It will be so worth it!

Lisa

raebates said:
1. Earn the HWC products.
2. Earn the mid-season products.
3. Kick the tushies of my clustermates with my amazing March sales.

GO RAE! Kick some clustermate tushies!

ChefLisa said:
That's great Traci! I bet you will earn the Mid-Season products by the end of the month! They look awesome. I already have someone, from my first show this month, who wants the herb keeper!

Good luck with your shows!

Lisa

You don't want your herb keeper? Hubby and I are SO excited about this one!! We use fresh herbs in EVERYTHING! We used to grow our own basil, rosemary, oregano and cilantro...we are going to plant up some more this summer!

I have 3 cooking shows and 2 catalog shows in March. Don't think I'll earn the HWC items though, all my shows are towards the end of the month. However, I'm focusing on earning the mid-season products for FREE! I have a strong April going right now.

dannyzmom said:
You don't want your herb keeper? Hubby and I are SO excited about this one!! We use fresh herbs in EVERYTHING! We used to grow our own basil, rosemary, oregano and cilantro...we are going to plant up some more this summer!

I definitely want one. I was just pointing out I have a customer who already saw it in the catalog. She wants it also!

Great thread!!!!

Woo hoo to all of you. These are great goals.

I have had two cooking shows already in March that I'll submit tomorrow. I have one catalog show ready to close for March and haven't heard from the other catalog show host. She was working at the end of Feb to get orders for her March catalog show because she knew she wanted to close it within the first week. She's due April 1st and wanted to get everything to her guests before the big day. I haven't heard from her despite a couple messages, so I'm starting to wonder....:rolleyes: So, I should be getting the pink products and the apron....I"M SO excited!!! I've always wanted a HWC apron.

Then I have a shows on the 17th, 18th and 24th, so I'm hoping with those shows, I'll hit the $1250 in sales before we even go into April so I can get those mid-season products. Can't wait for that Salad Spinner!

AND I'm going on vacation with my hubby and two kids to Florida THIS Thursday! I'm pretty pleased with my March schedule since I'll be gone for a whole week in sunny FL!!!!

GREAT JOB everyone! I love to hear some positive thoughts.:D

I have nothin for March. My Feb consisted of half January shows that closed late and half feb shows. So far my March is 2 feb shows that were held over. I am going to do an open house after the 15th. I am excited about the mid season products. I love the looks of the salad/berry spinner. Not sure about the Herb keeper.

I have 4 shows and one catty...don't think I'll be getting the products either, but should be good on the mid season products!! I'm more interested in the mid season products anyway...so it's all good!!

Shawnna said:
I have nothin for March. My Feb consisted of half January shows that closed late and half feb shows. So far my March is 2 feb shows that were held over. I am going to do an open house after the 15th. I am excited about the mid season products. I love the looks of the salad/berry spinner. Not sure about the Herb keeper.

I'm excited about the herb keeper! I want several for myself...

But the berry spinner, well, I guess it's OK.

Trying to be positive about MarchI really wanted to earn the HWC stuff but don't think it's going to happen, I have to host a caddy;) I do have 2 shows booked this month. I have been getting a lot of people calling for just one thing at a time, so I think I'll put it all together for a caddy as well.

Goals for outside of PC: Train 2 people at work for management.

I have no shows, but lots of calls to make tonight. I can only make a few here at work. I have people who are interested in doing shows, but its tough to get a hold of them. We keep missing each other.

I had a show cancel beginning of March after converting it to a catalog one because the host didn't "have time" for a cooking one. :(

I may not meet my 30 day goal now...I just did a catalog show myself so it will be very hard to pick up more business.

On a good note, I have shows lined up for the 15th and 29th so far I'm hoping those go well and a catalog show for the beginning of April so I may still be able to get mid-season products.

I have had one show last week that is suppose to close this week. I have a show Thursday night.My Saturday may reschedule but if she does she still wants to take up a catalog show this month.

I have two other March shows booked. I have 3 maybe 4 for April.

I know I will get the HWC products, but I really do not care if I get the apron. It is VERY cute - I just do not like wearing aprons.

I WANT the Mid Season Products bad! And I feel like I have enough shows to get the $1250 to get them One of my April shows is on the 19th, so, I am hoping I have earned them by then and do not have to stress over if the host turns it in the next day b/c she normally likes to get more OO after her shows.

So my goals are:

1. HWC products
2. Mid Season Products and have them earned before April 19th show.

I am also going on vacation with my family this month. We are going to Savannah from March 18 to 22. And on April 1st we are taking my son to Day out with Thomas and Friends - he is so excited about that!

jrstephens said:
Day out with Thomas and Friends - he is so excited about that!

My son would go bonkers over that - he is SO into Thomas - can name ALL the engines...I get confused when there is more than one of the same color! :confused:

jrstephens said:
I am also going on vacation with my family this month. We are going to Savannah from March 18 to 22. And on April 1st we are taking my son to Day out with Thomas and Friends - he is so excited about that!
Cool! Have fun! My son and I did that around Hood River, OR last June and he had a good time! It was a last minute thing because we didn't even know it was there. I bet you guys will have a blast! :D

My March-I have 8 cooking shows and 3 catalog shows scheduled for March, and 2 recruits signing. It is going tobe a very busy month! I have 2 cooking shows and 2 fundraisers for April, and 1 show already for May.

March is looking pretty bad for me......did a show on the 4th - VERY low sales, barely made it to a "show". 3 more cooking and 1 catty in the works, but the cooking are after the 15th, so unless the catty turns out I will NOT be getting the HWC items.........gotta get on the phone!! But I do have a few shows lined up for April, so I'm going to try to stay positive!

jrstephens said:
And on April 1st we are taking my son to Day out with Thomas and Friends - he is so excited about that!

The show around here is the day before I leave for SF, so I don't know if we are going to go. :(

Let's see...not earning the HWC products, so I am shooting for the Mid-Season. I have one show for March 22, and lots of calls to make tonight or tomorrow!
Good luck everyone!!

Don't give up Janet...you can still reach your 30 day goal.

I wish my March and April looked better. Yes, I know what that means. If my daughter would ever take a nap, I would get so many more calls made! I have 3 cooking shows so far. I am trying a show myself, Fabulous Friday Phone Sale. I hope it at least qualifies. I am also have a catalog show going. I think. My host doesn't call me back. Don't think I will get the HWC products. Big bummer. I am quite hopeful for the mid-season products. I tend to get upset with myself when I don't earn everything I can!

Shawnna said:
Don't give up Janet...you can still reach your 30 day goal.

Thanks - will try but was up ALL last night (expect 2 hours) with a vomiting 3-year old. I've been bouncing onto here today at work to keep my awake! If I concentrate too much on work, I'm ready to fall asleep! :eek:

I have already turned in one catalog show - have 2 more to close and one cooking show on the 9th - so I hope to earn all the HWC products and Apron. Have a vendor event on the 30th but hope to get another show in there before the end of the month. Have only 1 show set in stone for April 10th but hoping to get another couple in there as well. Good luck to everyone!

I have 6 cooking shows, had my open house last night, and have a booth at a ladies fair at the end of the month. I"m so excited to get the HWC stuff & that apron:)

I only have 4 cooking shows this month but am getting random orders here and there so thats good! I'm geting a $150 order today! I love it!:D

I have three shows booked one of which is tonight.... I want at least two more shows on the books for this month..... so I am going to be working on my bookings at tonights show as well...

I want to earn the HWC products!!!

I'm pretty excited about this month! It's been my best yet since I started a year & a half ago (even with me turning 30--NOOOOOOO--on the 6th--not the highlight of the month!). I have 7 cooking shows on the books, & have already held 2 of them. One is already closed & one is close. I have 2 more this weekend, so that will make 4 before March 15, so I'm definitely getting the HWC items & apron. Super excited about the apron! I'm going to wear it to all my shows from when I get it through May to try to get shows/orders for the HWC items. Then I have 3 shows after the 15th & 2 in April, so I should definitely get the mid-season. I'm still wanting to book a couple more April shows. I may also have another March show if I can ever get ahold of the potential host! She was an outside order who wrote in huge letters on her OOF that she wanted to have a March show, but I've tried a few times & left messages with no return call. Maybe she went on vacation?? Anyway, I'm 9 weeks pregnant & exhausted, so I'm trying to slow my business to 4 shows a month after this month. I'll really like this month's paycheck though!

I got some great news today!! I had a message on my answering machine from a potential host that I've been trying to book. She wanted to know if it was too late to do a show Saturday (yes, in 2 days). She said she has about 20 people who want to come!!:eek: :eek: Of course, I know that only means 6-7 will be there, but hey, I may get those HWC products after all!:D :D

Man, as much as I hate to admit it........the phone REALLY is our friend!:p :p

Amy I hate to admit that too, but deep down I know the phone is our friend.

I would take that show, especially if you don't have anything going on. You get to make money on a night that wasn't planned. You never know what bookings are there, where you can branch your biz more!!

Only 2 shows and 1 catty show but my Feb did carry over so my paycheck will be my highest EVER! Will get the HWC products minus the apron! :( Gotta get back on the phone again (totally slacked in FEB due to a busy month). Made 5 calls yesterday but nada from them!

pamperedalf said:
Amy I hate to admit that too, but deep down I know the phone is our friend.

I would take that show, especially if you don't have anything going on. You get to make money on a night that wasn't planned. You never know what bookings are there, where you can branch your biz more!!

Oh yeah, I'm gonna do it!! The carrot (HWC products) is still in front of me!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

amy07 said:
I got some great news today!! I had a message on my answering machine from a potential host that I've been trying to book. She wanted to know if it was too late to do a show Saturday (yes, in 2 days). She said she has about 20 people who want to come!!:eek: :eek: Of course, I know that only means 6-7 will be there, but hey, I may get those HWC products after all!:D :D

Man, as much as I hate to admit it........the phone REALLY is our friend!:p :p

That's GREAT!!
Maybe all 20 WILL show up!!

heat123 said:
Only 2 shows and 1 catty show but my Feb did carry over so my paycheck will be my highest EVER! Will get the HWC products minus the apron! :( Gotta get back on the phone again (totally slacked in FEB due to a busy month). Made 5 calls yesterday but nada from them!

All you need is 150.00 in sales to make a third party....Cmon...Mom,dad,sis,aunt,uncle,friend......;) ;) ;)

DMB75 said:
You can do it! I just did it and did not think I would! Hold an open house!

One show down. Two more to go for the HWC total package!

Got my second tomorrow & then some nice neighbors & friends.....;) ;) ;)

I'm not gonna get the HWC stuff :( I have two catalogs shows but they aren't closing until the end of the month and one cooking show on the 31st. what really stinks is i can NEVER get a hold of my cooking show hostess to do my phone call lists! I have tried calling her 4 days in a row and she NEVER calls me back!! GRRR!! anyways my something positive :D is to do 1250 in sales for march! I think/hope i can do it!!

Aww, bummer. But, you should be in line for the mid-season stuff!

Chef_2_Four said:
I'm not gonna get the HWC stuff :( I have two catalogs shows but they aren't closing until the end of the month and one cooking show on the 31st. what really stinks is i can NEVER get a hold of my cooking show hostess to do my phone call lists! I have tried calling her 4 days in a row and she NEVER calls me back!! GRRR!! anyways my something positive :D is to do 1250 in sales for march! I think/hope i can do it!!

Well hope this helps a little, as of 4/1 except for the apron, you'll be able to get the HWC products on a supply order.

I plan on buying all three too! i can't wait!!

Related to Let's Focus on Something Positive!

1. How can I earn the Help Whip Cancer items and apron?

To earn the Help Whip Cancer items and apron, you need to host a Pampered Chef party during the month of March and have at least $200 in sales. For every $1,500 in party sales, you will earn one of the exclusive Help Whip Cancer products, up to a maximum of six items. The apron can be earned with a minimum of $650 in party sales. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information and to book your party.

2. How many bookings do I need for the month of March?

There is no set number of bookings required for the month of March. However, it is recommended to have at least six bookings to ensure a successful month. This will allow for potential cancellations and rescheduling. As always, the more bookings you have, the better chance you have of reaching your sales and booking goals.

3. How many shows should I aim to hold in March?

It is recommended to aim for at least eight shows in the month of March. This will give you a good balance of shows and time for follow-up and booking for the following month. However, the number of shows you hold is ultimately up to you and your personal goals. Remember, quality over quantity is key, so make sure to focus on booking and holding successful shows.

4. How can I get super excited about the Help Whip Cancer items and apron?

One way to get excited about the Help Whip Cancer items and apron is to set a goal for yourself to earn all of them. Visualize yourself using and displaying these exclusive products, and think about the impact your sales will have on the fight against cancer. Additionally, share your excitement with your customers and potential hosts to generate interest and bookings for your March shows.

5. What is the deadline to earn the Help Whip Cancer items and apron?

The deadline to earn the Help Whip Cancer items and apron is March 31st. This means all parties must be held and orders submitted by this date in order to qualify for the exclusive products. Make sure to plan and book your shows accordingly to give yourself enough time to reach your goals and earn these special items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefw
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies