• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Book a Summer Show and Support Breast Cancer Awareness with Pampered Chef!

In summary, the conversation discussed how the person successfully promoted Breast Cancer Awareness Month and is now looking for ways to get people excited for a summer show. They mentioned that they are in an area where many people are not familiar with Pampered Chef and shared their strategy of setting up a booth at the local Farmers' Market. They explained the process of reserving a space and the low cost of $35. They also mentioned their tactics of having products on display, hosting a raffle, and promoting the consultant opportunity. The conversation also touched on the use of catalogs and order forms during the event.
cookin to the top
Gold Member
I really played up the Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and got
people really excited to host a show in May to help the cause. Now, when I talk about June or July bookings, what do I say to get people excited to have a Summer Show? I am in an area where most people don't even know what Pampered Chef is! (Most of my contacts come from a booth at the local Farmers' Market)

host specials!! we have amazing host specials from June through August. Plus, when the guests at your May shows have SOOOOO much fun, they'll want to book their own so they can reap the rewards (free product & extra free product) & share the experience with their friends.If you are excited, your guests / potential hosts will be too.

hi cookin to the top how were you able to set up a booth at a farmers market? What did you say? or who did you ask?
[email protected]

I went to the market, asked one of the vendors who the coordinator of the booths at the Market is, then talked to that person. He gave me his phone #, where we have to call and reserve a space by Wed each week. He collects the $ at the end of the Market day. (Sunday) In my area, it's only $35.00 to have the booth, and LOTS of traffic! It's been a real break!

cookin to the top said:
I went to the market, asked one of the vendors who the coordinator of the booths at the Market is, then talked to that person. He gave me his phone #, where we have to call and reserve a space by Wed each week. He collects the $ at the end of the Market day. (Sunday) In my area, it's only $35.00 to have the booth, and LOTS of traffic! It's been a real break!

Do you have products on display, and... what else.
I never would have thought to get booth space as a farmers market! I was thinking about just wondering around some of them wearing PC clothing and with catalogs!

I have products on display, and a raffle for a free show to get peoples' information to follow up. I explain what a cooking show is, the host benefits, etc... Also a sign saying "Consultants Wanted", a picture of people cooking, and "Ask for details" at the bottom. (I also bring a can to demo the can-opener, and a few potatoes to demo a few other things when customers are interested) Some don't want to host, but want to buy, so I bring order forms, but only a few catalogs because I don't like to hand them out at events like this.

What is "Book a Summer Show and Support Breast Cancer Awareness with Pampered Chef!"?

"Book a Summer Show and Support Breast Cancer Awareness with Pampered Chef!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can book a cooking show during the summer months and a portion of the sales will be donated to breast cancer awareness and research.

How can I book a summer show and support breast cancer awareness with Pampered Chef?

To book a summer show and support breast cancer awareness with Pampered Chef, you can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website to find a consultant in your area. The consultant will work with you to schedule a date and time for the show and provide you with all the necessary information.

What products will be featured in the summer show?

The products featured in the summer show will vary depending on the consultant, but they will all be Pampered Chef products. The consultant will provide a list of featured products and may also offer special discounts or bundles for the show.

How much of the sales will be donated to breast cancer awareness?

A portion of the sales from the summer show will be donated to breast cancer awareness and research. The exact amount may vary, but Pampered Chef is committed to donating a significant portion to support this important cause.

Can I still book a summer show if I don't want to support breast cancer awareness?

Yes, you can still book a summer show with Pampered Chef even if you do not wish to support breast cancer awareness. However, participating in this promotion is a great way to make a difference and support a meaningful cause while enjoying delicious food and learning new cooking tips and tricks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KimberleePowell
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
jdavis
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedChefJoanne
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies