• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pink on the Square: Breast Cancer Awareness Event Tips & Ideas"

In summary, PC is participating in something called "Pink on the Square." There will be different vendors, all of which will be selling products that women would be interested in. Obviously, the pink has to do with Breast Cancer Awareness. Tracy recommends hosting a HWC fundraiser - either now or next spring.
KimberleePowell
I am participating in something called "Pink on the Square." There will be different vendors, all of which will be selling products that women would be interested in. Obviously, the pink has to do with Breast Cancer Awareness. I was wondering what you would recommend that I do as far as set up. Also, would you do any book to looks featuring, instead of a PC product, maybe something that has to do with Breast Cancer Awareness? I am doing this the last day in September. Any, and I mean ANY advice would be well appreciated:)

Do you have any of the PC Breast Cancer awareness simple additions or anything from pc that supports breast cancer awareness??

I have a million of the ACS brochures and a TON of HWC pins from this year if you need them.

Cookies or cupcakes with pink frosting, on the 3-tired stand because it is so beautiful! I, too, have a bunch of brochures and pins if you need. Suggest hosting fundraiser shows for the American Cancer Society or Susan G Komen!

Thank you for your help. If you have any more advice, I am always looking:) I would love to get the brochures from you. Just email me at: [email protected]
I have plenty of pins. I am thinking of giving those that book a show a pin with a season's best. I went to VIP from cc and I was hoping that they were still selling some of the help whip cancer shirts, so that I could wear one, but they aren't:(

Did you look at their website??? they have some of that stuff on their websites!!Good luck!!

Leah,
I did look on the VIP website and they didn't have anymore HWC stuff left. Let me know if I am looking in the wrong place but I am pretty sure that they are carrying any of the items anymore:(

Kim, You can find the HWC emblem on the PC website and do an iron on transfer or take it to an embroidery shop and do it on a pink shirt.

Yeah their out of their of HWC stuff.... bummer deal but you can , do the iron on thing with the a pink tshirt........ good luck

If someone is hesitant to have a party, suggest hosting a HWC fundraiser - either now or next spring. It's a long time away but, hey, better late than never...

ughubug said:
Kim,

You can find the HWC emblem on the PC website and do an iron on transfer or take it to an embroidery shop and do it on a pink shirt.

You are not allowed to take any PC registered trademarks to anyone else to use. But I would think you could do the iron-on printed off from your computer.

You can use something that has to do with PC and says something about Breast Cancer awareness...... My Cluster has tshirts made up for confernce, that said our team name, said pampered chef and on the back said we're cooking!!! done in rinestones looked really good!!!

If you are looking for items with the Pink Ribbon on them for this event. Try www.actionbag.com they have lots of things with the ribbon on them for breast cancer awareness. I am going to be purchasing the Silicone Awareness Band and putting them away for next May. I will be using them as give aways when some one orders a pink product. It is going to cost $50 for 100 bands.

Tracy

Tracy

This has lots of Cancer products on it also.....
http://www.gearthatgives.com/

Also on the stickingtobusiness.com website they offer a couple of cancer items.

1. What is "Pink on the Square"?

"Pink on the Square" is a breast cancer awareness event hosted by Pampered Chef to raise funds and awareness for breast cancer research and support. It is usually held in a public square or park, and features cooking and baking demonstrations, food tastings, and other fun activities.

2. How can I get involved in "Pink on the Square"?

There are several ways to get involved in "Pink on the Square"! You can attend the event and show your support, volunteer to help with planning and organizing, or donate to the cause. You can also purchase special Pampered Chef products that support breast cancer research and donate a portion of the sales to the cause.

3. Can I bring my own food to "Pink on the Square"?

While we encourage attendees to sample the food and drinks provided by Pampered Chef at the event, you are welcome to bring your own snacks and drinks. However, we kindly ask that you do not bring any outside alcohol.

4. Are there any special activities for breast cancer survivors at "Pink on the Square"?

Yes, we have a special area dedicated to breast cancer survivors at the event. There will be resources and information available for survivors, as well as pampering stations and support groups. We also have a special survivor walk as part of the event's program.

5. How does Pampered Chef support breast cancer research and support?

Pampered Chef has partnered with the American Cancer Society since 2000 to support breast cancer research and raise awareness. We donate a portion of the sales from our limited edition Pink KitchenAid products to the ACS, and also provide resources and support for breast cancer survivors and their families. "Pink on the Square" is just one of the many ways we contribute to this important cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cooklove
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookin to the top
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
cookin to the top
Replies