• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Admit, I'm a Little Slow. Only Recently Realized That Pampered Chef Has Put

In summary, the conversation revolved around the host special being bamboo for three consecutive months and how it has been received by hosts and guests. Some have had success with it, while others have not. Some customers love bamboo, while others do not see the value in paying for it. The key is to not focus solely on the host special, but rather use the host program as a booking tool and highlight the other benefits of hosting. Presenting the bamboo as a renewable resource and its practicality has been well-received by some guests. Ultimately, it's all about how the consultant presents and promotes the host special.
Becca_in_MD
Gold Member
I admit, I'm a little slow. Only recently realized that PC has put bamboo in the host special for 3 months in a row: this month's choice of sets, Feb.'s rev. bamboo carving board, and March's choice of bamboo. That's a lot of bamboo! I had a good March last year when it was the host special, but not because of the bamboo. Are your hosts excited about the bamboo? Are people booking for the bamboo? I have not been focusing on the host special as much and think that may have helped my bookings.

And on the topic of being slow, it took me almost 24 hours to realize the "amazing" theme that HO was promoting leading up to the trip announcement was related to The Amazing Race ... and I'm a huge fan of the show! Duh!

Re: BambooMy latest hosts and guests are all bamboo enthusiasts, so I think it will work great !!!!! In fact, I got all of our spoons etc for a start & I am going to get some of the dishes for my new consultant kit enhancement coming up !!!!!!!

Re: BambooIn fact, everyone seems to prefer it more than simple additions/dots !!!!!

Re: Bamboo
Becca_in_MD said:
I have not been focusing on the host special as much and think that may have helped my bookings.

I think you hit the nail on the head with this comment. The host special is supposed to be an extra "bonus", but so many of us treat it as a booking tool. We should be using the host program as the booking tool, and the host special for that month as the 'extra' (almost as an afterthought - oh, yea, and you get XX for XX, too!).

Re: BambooI love bamboo but most my customers don't care to pay what we charge for it, i'm disappointed with so much of it and i love it, not a good incentive . people do want to know the host specials and most have said let's do it in feb. or wait til later because they don't like the bamboo.
oh well, I know there are other ways to book but just wanted to agree with the first post

Re: BambooI have to admit that the first thing I saw when I saw the March special was, "AGAIN with the bamboo?" I like the spoons as a guest special but what if the host doesn't like Bamboo serving products? Will she really want to get bamboozled?

Re: Bamboo
Di_Can_Cook said:
I have to admit that the first thing I saw when I saw the March special was, "AGAIN with the bamboo?" I like the spoons as a guest special but what if the host doesn't like Bamboo serving products? Will she really want to get bamboozled?

She doesn't have to buy the host special. Stress all the other beneifts of hosting and refer to the 60% off special as a bonus. I ask my potential hosts when the best time for them to have a party is. Some do ask about the specials and a few pick the month because of them but most do the party when it works for THEM.

Re: BambooI think it's all in how you present it.

I had a show last night, and everyone there was talking about the affordability of the Bamboo.

I talked about it being a renewable resource, and water resistant, so not having to worry about what you serve on it...everyone at the party just loved it.

Related to I Admit, I'm a Little Slow. Only Recently Realized That Pampered Chef Has Put

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that sells kitchen tools, cookware, and food products through independent consultants. The company was founded in 1980 and is known for its high-quality kitchen products and cooking demonstrations.

How do I become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

To become a consultant for Pampered Chef, you can join through a current consultant or contact the company directly. You will need to purchase a starter kit, which includes products and business supplies, and pay a small joining fee. As a consultant, you can earn income through sales, hosting parties, and building a team.

What types of products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools and cookware, including bakeware, stoneware, knives, and gadgets. They also have a variety of food products, such as sauces, seasonings, and baking mixes. The company prides itself on offering high-quality, innovative products that make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

Can I host a party with Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can host a Pampered Chef party in your home or online. Hosting a party is a great way to earn free and discounted products, as well as learn new cooking tips and techniques. Your consultant will provide all the necessary materials and help you plan a fun and successful party.

Does Pampered Chef offer any special discounts or promotions?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers special discounts and promotions for customers and consultants. These can include limited-time offers, product bundles, and discounts on starter kits for new consultants. Additionally, as a consultant, you can earn discounts and free products through sales and parties. Be sure to check with your consultant or the company's website for current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pamperedthorpe
  • tdixon