• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Earn Pampered Chef's March HWC Products in May?

In summary, "Iso: March Hwc Earned Products" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef to reward consultants for their hard work and sales during the month of March. To be eligible, consultants must have a minimum of $1,250 in sales and an active account. Participating in this promotion allows consultants to earn exclusive products and can motivate them to increase their sales and grow their business. Earned products will be automatically added to the consultant's next order, and even new consultants can participate as long as they meet the requirements.
pamperedchef.jinni
Gold Member
I had 2 shows cancel so only was able to submitt one show last month but I am having a bunch of HWC fundraisers in May and would love the whole party pack and the new PINK items!!!

Thanks so much!!

I will sell the pink/black print apron from my party pack - $15 plus shipping

What is "Iso: March Hwc Earned Products" and how does it work?

"Iso: March Hwc Earned Products" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef to reward our consultants for their hard work and sales during the month of March. Consultants can earn exclusive products by meeting certain sales goals and achieving higher levels of success in their business.

What are the requirements to earn the "Iso: March Hwc Earned Products"?

To be eligible for the "Iso: March Hwc Earned Products", consultants must have a minimum of $1,250 in sales during the month of March. Sales can be a combination of online, in-person, and party orders. Consultants must also have an active account and be in good standing with Pampered Chef.

What are the benefits of participating in the "Iso: March Hwc Earned Products" promotion?

Participating in the "Iso: March Hwc Earned Products" promotion allows consultants to earn exclusive products that are not available for purchase and can only be earned through this promotion. It also motivates consultants to increase their sales and grow their business, which can lead to higher earnings and recognition within the company.

How will I receive my earned products?

If you meet the requirements and earn products during the "Iso: March Hwc Earned Products" promotion, your products will be automatically added to your next order. You do not need to take any additional steps to receive your earned products.

Can I still earn the "Iso: March Hwc Earned Products" if I am a new consultant?

Yes, new consultants are also eligible to participate in the "Iso: March Hwc Earned Products" promotion. As long as you meet the requirements and have an active account, you can earn exclusive products just like our more experienced consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chefjpeak
Replies
Views
SillyChef
  • Naomi Carden
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies