• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sales/Shows in 30 Days Question

In summary, the host is having a party and will not be closing the show until Monday. The show will not count towards the 30 days unless the show is closed before midnight.
Jillb
Gold Member
Ok on my 30th day I am having my 4th show (25 attending), but will not be closing the show until Monday (three days later). Will the sales/show be counted within the 30 days or just in my first 60 days? Should I stay up and get the show turned in before midnight (i know that this will be a big show)?

I have already reached my $1250.

the show will not count towards your 30 days unless you close it before your 30th day ends at midnight. so if you want it to count towards your 30 days and your 4th show in 30 days i would close it that night don't wait. but that is just me. i liked earning all those PC$ and with having your 4th show in 30 days that is 100PC$!!!!

I agree with Jessica- I would personally close it out that day to have it count towards 4 shows in your first 30 days and get the extra PC$$!

I was afraid that would be the case. No added stress or anything:yuck: The host is making this a party with wine and a lot of other food. We will be there late. Luckly it is at a small private party center - my family owns so I do not have to rush out and I have a laptop with wireless internet.

If she has a lot of orders coming in I might be able to break it down to two shows. One cooking that closes that night and a catalog show that closes next week. Would that work?

that could lower her amount in free products

If you want to close the show that night, you must give your Host (and her guests) plenty of warning. You will have to coach her carefully. Make sure she has a list of what she would like to get before you arrive for her party. She will also need to share the message that any outside orders must be in her hand before the party. It can be done. . .you just have to make sure everyone is prepared.

Luckly she is a good friend and this is her second show with me. At her first show she gave away all of the host gifts as a door prizes - sales over $600. this show twice as many guests! She plans on doing a cooking show every 4 months!! Wow how did I luck out!! She will will be easy to work with.

I now know the day you turn the show in is the day they count the show as a show not the day you did the show.

Thank Everyone!!!!!!

I did it!! Had over 20 guest, 10 bottles of wine and over $ 800 in commisionable sales!!! I closed the show at 10:30 pm!! Made 4 shows in 30 days!!! Everyone had a great time!!!

Wow congrats!! 4 shows and over $1250 good for you!
How close were you to the $2500 for the additional PC $$?

Way to go, congrats!

Woohoo! great job - my 30 days was just this past week & I was able to do it too ... almost on my 2nd $1250 ... reaching for $5,000 @90 days ...

Total sales in 30 days equals just over $ 2700 - do I get extra PC $ for that too?

I think so - don't we get $50 for every $1250 & 4 show? Plus double if we do it in the first 30 days? Great job - I have already spent my first $200, but counting on more, so I can get the wheeled bag for sure! It kills my back to carry everything in the other one!!!

What is the "Sales/Shows in 30 Days" question?

The "Sales/Shows in 30 Days" question is a frequently asked question among Pampered Chef consultants. It refers to the company's goal of having at least one show booked and one sale made within a 30-day period.

What happens if I don't meet the "Sales/Shows in 30 Days" goal?

If you do not meet the "Sales/Shows in 30 Days" goal, you will not be penalized or reprimanded in any way. However, it is important to strive towards this goal as it can lead to a successful business and increased earnings.

How can I ensure that I meet the "Sales/Shows in 30 Days" goal?

To meet the "Sales/Shows in 30 Days" goal, it is important to have a strong network of potential customers and to consistently reach out to them. Utilizing social media, hosting events, and offering incentives can also help in achieving this goal.

What are the benefits of meeting the "Sales/Shows in 30 Days" goal?

Meeting the "Sales/Shows in 30 Days" goal can lead to a successful and thriving business. It can also result in higher earnings, increased recognition within the company, and the potential for advancement to higher levels of leadership.

Is the "Sales/Shows in 30 Days" goal required for all Pampered Chef consultants?

While the "Sales/Shows in 30 Days" goal is highly encouraged, it is not required for all Pampered Chef consultants. Some consultants may have other commitments or may have already reached their desired level of success within the company. However, striving towards this goal can benefit all consultants in growing their business and increasing their earnings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennLizFran
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cindylpal
  • kristyjab
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • DebPC