• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Martini Glasses - Free Product And/Or Half-Priced

In summary, a host was wondering if she could use a half-price item to purchase the martini glasses at a discounted price. Her first reaction was no, but it was suggested that she could use her free product towards the glasses. After further discussion and testing, it was confirmed that hosts can use their half-price item towards the guest special items. This was good news for the host and she was grateful for the quick response from others.
yankfan24
Gold Member
Not sure this is the right place to post this, but need a quick response for a host getting ready to close her show. I'm not at home to try it out...so. Her question is, can she get the martini glasses for $29 price and use at one of her half-priced item.

My first reaction was no, but she can use her free product towards them at the $29 value. But, I won't to be certain. Help if you know!!!:confused:

My guess would be Yes. Hosts could purchase the 20% off stoneware as their half price items in Oct., so I don't know why the Martini glasses would be different.

Awesome Becky...thanks for the quick response. I'll try it out tonight when I'm closing, but makes a big difference for her order!!

Just put it in P3 and see if you get a red dot.

I will do that Noora when I get home from work, I just needed a quick response from someone that might know or not as I'm not where I can enter something in P3. Thanks.

Yes! Our host can get the guest special items at the guest special price. Isn't that wonderful!

Thanks all for the responses. I know that the host can get the guest special items, but can they use their half-price item towards that special...that's the question.

Just tried it on an open show of mine - it seemed to work just fine as a 1/2 off item. Of course, I couldn't submit, but there's no red dot from keying it in.

yankfan24 said:
Thanks all for the responses. I know that the host can get the guest special items, but can they use their half-price item towards that special...that's the question.

Yes they can use any of their host benefits to get them.

Excellent!!! Thanks all!

What are martini glasses?

Martini glasses are stemmed glassware traditionally used for serving martinis, a popular cocktail made with gin and vermouth. They have a unique shape, with a wide, shallow bowl and a long stem.

How can I get free martini glasses?

You can get free martini glasses by looking for promotions or giveaways from companies or brands that sell them. You can also try looking for contests or sweepstakes that offer martini glasses as a prize. Additionally, some restaurants or bars may offer free martini glasses with the purchase of a martini or other drink.

What does "half-priced" mean?

"Half-priced" refers to a discount or sale in which an item is sold for half of its original price. In the context of martini glasses, it means that the glasses are being sold at 50% off their regular price.

Are there any restrictions for getting the free product or half-priced martini glasses?

This may vary depending on the specific promotion or sale, but there may be restrictions such as a minimum purchase requirement or limited availability. It's best to check the terms and conditions of the offer before trying to redeem it.

Can I use these glasses for drinks other than martinis?

While martini glasses are primarily designed for serving martinis, they can also be used for other cocktails or even non-alcoholic beverages. Some people also use them as serving glasses for appetizers or desserts. Ultimately, how you use your martini glasses is up to you and your personal preference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pkd09
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • WLMcCoy