• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will Closing on Sunday Affect Guest and Hostess Specials?

In summary, to close your March show on April 1, log into your Pampered Chef account, go to the "My Shows" tab, find your March show, and click on the "Close Show" button. You will be prompted to enter final orders and then the show will be closed. April 1 is the final day to make changes to your March show. If you forget to close your show, it will automatically be closed at 11:59 PM CST, but it is recommended to manually close it. Closing your show on or before April 1 will still make you eligible for host rewards. Orders from the March show closed on April 1 will be processed and shipped within 7-10 business days.
chefcarole
I have a catalog show going on that is scheduled to end on Friday. The hostess has said that she will be gone until late Sat. night. I said no problem but then realized that Sunday is the 1st. Will closing on Sunday affect the guest and hostess specials? She has guests picking their free spice so I don't want to mess that up. Thank you!!

I believe when my director talked about this she said as long as the date of the catalog show or cooking show is dated in March you can still receive the March special.

Carole,
It wouldn't affect the guest and host special because the show happened in March. The sales from the show will be posted in April since you're sending it in April.

Hope this helps.

Ok that makes sense...thank you!!

You'll also get paid on the 22nd for that show instead of the 8th.

It won't effect her specials at all. You have, I believe, the whole month after to submit a show (so until April 30 to submit for March). What will be effected is your March commission. Commission for this show will be part of your April pay.

Closing date also effects any promotions, so be sure to read that fine print.

1. How do I close my March show on April 1?

To close your March show on April 1, log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Shows" tab. Find your March show and click on the "Close Show" button. You will then be prompted to enter the final orders and close the show.

2. Can I still make changes to my March show on April 1?

No, April 1 is the final day to enter orders for your March show. After that, the show will be closed and you will not be able to make any changes.

3. What happens if I forget to close my March show on April 1?

If you forget to close your March show on April 1, the system will automatically close it for you at 11:59 PM CST. However, it is recommended to manually close your show to ensure accuracy.

4. Can I still earn host rewards for my March show if I close it on April 1?

Yes, as long as you close your March show on or before April 1, you will still be eligible to earn host rewards based on the final orders entered.

5. When will my customers receive their orders from my March show closed on April 1?

Orders from your March show closed on April 1 will be processed and shipped within the same timeframe as regular orders. Your customers can expect to receive their orders within 7-10 business days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • PCmomof4
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PCmomof4
  • taterbug