• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will the show on hold still count towards June without a new card number?

R
RachelNguyen
One of my guest's credit card was refused by their bank. The show is on hold. Will it still count towards June, even if I don't get a new card number until after tomorrow?

Thanks!

Rachel

You will still get credit - usually you are given a date for when you have to have the issue resolved in order for it to be credited......did you get that info?

I have 2 to holds when we were offered FREE incentive product deadlines and you just have to resolve it by the time specified and it should be ok!

I got an email saying I needed to resolve it before July 3rd.

So I guess I can wait for the customer to call me back! Last time I paid out of my credit card and then had a heck of a time getting paid from the guest.

Thanks you guys!

Rachel

1. Will the show on hold still count towards June without a new card number?

Yes, the show will still count towards June as long as the payment for the guest's credit card is successfully processed before the end of the month.

2. Why was the guest's credit card refused by their bank?

There could be a variety of reasons why a credit card is refused by a bank, such as insufficient funds, suspicious activity, or a frozen account. It is best to contact the bank directly for more information.

3. What should I do if the show is on hold and the guest's credit card was refused?

If the guest's credit card was refused, you should try to contact them to obtain a new card number. If you are unable to reach the guest, you may need to consider canceling the reservation or finding an alternative form of payment.

4. Will the show still count towards June if I don't get a new card number until after tomorrow?

As long as the payment is successfully processed before the end of the month, the show will still count towards June. However, it is best to try and resolve the issue as soon as possible to avoid any potential complications.

5. What happens if I am unable to obtain a new card number for the guest before the end of the month?

If you are unable to obtain a new card number, you may need to consider canceling the reservation or finding an alternative form of payment. It is important to communicate with the guest and keep them updated on the situation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • wadesgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Kathy's_Kitchen