• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Resolving a Declined Card for January Host | Will They Still Get the Special?

In summary, you can still submit a show and get the benefits for the month up to the last day of the following month. If there's an issue with a show, you can try to call and email the guest, or try to resolve the issue with the host.
floccies
If I am unable to resolve a declined card today for a January host, will they still be able to receive the Jan host special? The show was submitted on Wednesday. This is my first declined card.

January shows good to go until last day of FEBYou can submit a show and get he benefits for the month all the way up to the last day of the following month. Keep the original show date and submit it by February 28th and you should be good to go.

Re: January shows good to go until last day of FEB
Deb Bixler said:
You can submit a show and get he benefits for the month all the way up to the last day of the following month. Keep the original show date and submit it by February 28th and you should be good to go.

I thought they changed it to the 15th of the month.

They did change it to the 15th, but as far as I know and believe if you submitted the show already it counts as that day as being submitted. The declined card is not your fault so it shouldn't affect anything as far as I know. But if I'm wrong I'm sure someone will be helpful enough to point it out!;):D

you are right, as long as it is SUBMITTED by the 15th of the month.

kcmckay said:
They did change it to the 15th, but as far as I know and believe if you submitted the show already it counts as that day as being submitted. The declined card is not your fault so it shouldn't affect anything as far as I know. But if I'm wrong I'm sure someone will be helpful enough to point it out!;):D

The last day you can submit a January show is February 15th (Feb show -> March 15, etc). That changed in 2008.

If a show is submitted on time and there's an issue holding it up it should be fine. If it's not resolved by the date they tell you, it will affect when you get commission though so if you don't have it resolved in time you won't get paid for it until March 8.

What have you done to resolve it? Have you tried to call and email the guest? If I don't hear back from a guest in 24 hours I contact the host and tell her that there's a problem with Suzie Guest's order and it's holding the whole show up. The host is usually able to get in touch with that guest quickly. You have 3 options. Have the guest give you another payment option, have the host pay for it and get reimbursed or pay for it yourself and hold the order until you are reimbursed (you can return it within 30 days at no cost to you if she never pays you).

You still have time to do this tonight - HO is open until 11pm.

First I just retyped the CC# (Wednesday night), in case I made a mistake. The host wants to sign and use a kit credit. I just realized that this was the last business day before the 15th and with the extra $ for the host benefit -- I didn't want her to lose that benefit.

I now have an alternate CC# for the customer and a call placed to HO. I am waiting for a call back. But I have a meeting with another potential recruit at the time the call back is to happen.

1. Can a host still receive the special if their card is declined?

Yes, as long as the payment issue is resolved before the end of January, the host will still be eligible for the special.

2. How do I resolve a declined card for a January host?

If a host's card is declined, you can try processing the payment again or ask the host to contact their bank to resolve any issues. You can also reach out to Pampered Chef's customer service team for assistance.

3. Will the host's order be cancelled if their card is declined?

No, the order will not be cancelled immediately. The host will have until the end of January to resolve the payment issue and still receive the special.

4. What happens if the host is unable to resolve the declined card by the end of January?

If the payment issue is not resolved by the end of January, the host will not be eligible for the special. However, they can still place an order and earn regular host rewards.

5. Can a host change their payment method if their card is declined?

Yes, a host can change their payment method to a different card if their original card is declined. They can do this by contacting Pampered Chef's customer service team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • MissChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • ChefBeckyD