• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customer??? Not Getting Products!

In summary, the home office is investigating a guest of mine for not receiving their products. I have never had this happen before, and am concerned about the warranty on my orders. My sister's show is having orders shipped in, and I am worried about the lack of protection for my mom's orders. I also think this feature would be helpful for customers.
nicki25
Silver Member
I had a message yesterday from the home office about a guest of mine not gettting their products. I didn't recognize the name so I called home office back to get the right spelling of the name and found out it is a lady that says she ordered her products from me this past March.:eek: I have been through all of my shows and have no one named this and I haven't ever heard of this lady. So, I called HO back and told her that I can't find her name anywhere and the lady from HO has the info. and is going to investigate it further and then let me know what she finds out. I have never had this happen before in my 7 years of selling PC.:confused: :confused: :confused:

I hope they sort it out. She is probably one of those that tried to order on your website and didn't "confirm" the transaction. I bet she never made any payment.

Or maybe someone who combined her order with someone else at at a show? I always worry about the warranty on those orders.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

I was going to say that too - maybe she was at a show and combined orders with someone to save on shipping... then the friend got her order and forgot that they went together.

I was dealing with this issue with my mom tonight. My sister is doing a catty show and my mom wants to put all of the orders she collected from work on her order to save them shipping. IT'S ONLY 4 DOLLARS!!! I tried to discourage her and told her that if there was a problem with any products she was on her own because they wouldn't have receipts. I'm so mad!! Sorry... didn't mean to hijack - I'm just fuming!

hperschnick said:
I was dealing with this issue with my mom tonight. My sister is doing a catty show and my mom wants to put all of the orders she collected from work on her order to save them shipping. IT'S ONLY 4 DOLLARS!!! I tried to discourage her and told her that if there was a problem with any products she was on her own because they wouldn't have receipts. I'm so mad!! Sorry... didn't mean to hijack - I'm just fuming!
The other problem with doing this is that HO will only receive $4 for shipping the entire show. The more often that this happens, the more likely it is that they'll raise shipping rates.

Nicki- I hope this is resolved quickly and painlessly. She probably thought she ordered, but never completed the order online (stupid finalize button).

on my very first show I had a friend from out of state adding an order to my friend who was hosting the show on my PWS. I was chatting with the oos friend and she mentioned an item on the order because she was going to give it a gift. I double checked and I did NOT have any orders on my website -- we think she didn't finalize it since she didn't get a confirmation email. I'm so glad I talked to her because it was almost $100!

I really wish there were some way that PWS saved partial entered orders and let us see them so we can follow up with orders that aren't complete and don't lose a sale because of a finialize error.

I bet it is the issue of not finalizing the order....but I would be interested to know what HO finds out as they research it.........

chefann said:
The other problem with doing this is that HO will only receive $4 for shipping the entire show. The more often that this happens, the more likely it is that they'll raise shipping rates.

I know... I am so mad at her but she told everyone this before she talked to me. I told her we would NOT be doing this again. There are about 5-6 other orders for the show and they are all separate so HO will get more than 4 for the entire show. That doesn't fix it but it should cover their shipping costs.

ivykeep said:
I really wish there were some way that PWS saved partial entered orders and let us see them so we can follow up with orders that aren't complete and don't lose a sale because of a finialize error.
Send an email to Tech Support requesting this feature. You're not the only person who wants it, but they won't work on it until they get several requests.

1. Why haven't I received my products yet?

There could be a few reasons for a delay in receiving your products. It could be due to high demand, shipping delays, or an issue with your order. Please reach out to our customer service team so we can look into it for you.

2. My tracking information says my package was delivered, but I never received it. What should I do?

We are sorry to hear that your package may have been lost or stolen. Please contact our customer service team so we can assist you and potentially send a replacement package.

3. Can I cancel my order if I haven't received it yet?

If your order has not yet been shipped, we may be able to cancel it for you. Please contact our customer service team as soon as possible to see if we can accommodate your request.

4. My package arrived damaged. What should I do?

We apologize for any damage that may have occurred during shipping. Please contact our customer service team and we will work with you to send a replacement or provide a refund.

5. I received the wrong products in my order. How can I get the correct items?

We are sorry for any mix-up with your order. Please reach out to our customer service team and we will work to get the correct products to you as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • hselby87
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Chefgirl2
  • WLMcCoy