• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Do If My Customer Receives a Broken Item?

In summary, if you receive a broken item from our company, you should contact our customer service team immediately. We ask that you report any broken items within 48 hours and may ask for proof such as photos or videos. If the broken item is our fault, we will cover the cost of a replacement and return shipping. However, if the item was damaged during shipping or due to mishandling by the customer, the cost may be the responsibility of the customer. In most cases, we will offer a replacement for the broken item, but if a replacement is not available, a refund may be offered. Our customer service team will work with you to find the best solution for your situation.
TJMagoo
I have a customer who just received her order from a show and the cool and serve tray is broken. Do I just have her contact the home office?

Yes, she can call the number on the back of her receipt. If it's within 30 days of the show, they will email her a shipping label to send it back. All she has to do is put it in a box, throw that label on the front and take it to the Post Office. It's prepaid so she doesn't have to worry about it.Or you can do it online for her. Either way works!

I just did the adjustment online for her. It said I have to wait to receive an email from them with 1-2 days.

This happened for one of my hosts. The Bamboo bowl was cracked clear through. They sent me an email with the shipping label and then sent her a brand new bowl. the new bowl came before the old one was sent back, but they had a date that it needed to be returned by. I was very pleased with their customer service. Excellent.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that your customer's cool and serve tray arrived broken. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I would recommend having your customer contact our home office directly. They will be able to assist with a replacement or any other necessary steps to resolve the issue. Our team is dedicated to providing excellent customer service and will do everything we can to make sure your customer is satisfied with their purchase. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

Related to What Should I Do If My Customer Receives a Broken Item?

What should I do if I received a broken item?

If you received a broken item, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work with you to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

How long do I have to report a broken item?

We ask that you report any broken items within 48 hours of receiving your package. This allows us to address the issue promptly and provide a resolution.

Do I need to provide proof of the item being broken?

Yes, we may ask for photos or videos of the broken item as proof. This will help us understand the issue and provide a suitable solution for you.

Will I have to pay for a replacement or return shipping?

If the broken item is our fault, we will cover the cost of a replacement and return shipping. However, if the item was damaged during shipping or due to mishandling by the customer, the cost may be the responsibility of the customer.

Can I get a refund for a broken item?

In most cases, we will offer a replacement for the broken item. However, if a replacement is not available, we may offer a refund. Our customer service team will work with you to find the best solution for your situation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mary
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Roadtripray
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TJMagoo