• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Upgrade Your Business with Our Changeover Kit and Sell-a-thon Boxes

In summary, the Changeover Kit includes new products and tools to refresh demonstrations and increase sales, while the Sell-a-thon Boxes contain top-selling products and marketing materials for easy promotion and sales. These resources can benefit businesses by updating product lines and engaging customers, and can be customized to fit specific needs. It is recommended to use them at least once a year, and they can be ordered through a consultant or customer service team.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
...but still not my sell-a-thon boxes.

Tell us what the three recipe cards will have on them! We have a regional meeting starting tomorrow thru Sat. 9-4PM, and they will at least be demo'ing
one of them. It would be fun to speculate which of the three it might be.

My director lives 2 miles from me and she hasn't gotten her sell-a-thon but I have. Neither of us has gotten our changeover packages

Island Breeze Rum Cake, Shrimp Ceviche Cups (Cilantro - Just say no) , Jamaican Jerk Chicken Salad and Pasta

I haven't gotten either yet! I'm bummed. I have a show tonight & I was going to do a booking 'tease' by having the triffle bowl under a dots piece of fabric. The only way they'd get to see it was to book a show for March or April (I'm completely booked for Feb!). Now I can't do it!

crystalscookingnow said:
I haven't gotten either yet! I'm bummed. I have a show tonight & I was going to do a booking 'tease' by having the triffle bowl under a dots piece of fabric. The only way they'd get to see it was to book a show for March or April (I'm completely booked for Feb!). Now I can't do it!

That's a cute idea - hiding the trifle bowl!!! I jsut ordered mine in samples, so, I am sure it will not be here for my show next week. But it will be for my next one.

1. What is included in the Changeover Kit and Sell-a-thon Boxes?

The Changeover Kit includes a variety of new products and tools to help refresh your demonstrations and increase sales. The Sell-a-thon Boxes contain a curated selection of our top-selling products and marketing materials to help you easily promote and sell these items.

2. How can the Changeover Kit and Sell-a-thon Boxes benefit my business?

The Changeover Kit and Sell-a-thon Boxes are designed to help you update your product line and marketing materials, making your demonstrations more engaging and your sales more successful. By showcasing new and popular products, you can attract new customers and increase your sales potential.

3. Can I customize the products in the Sell-a-thon Boxes?

Yes, you can choose from a selection of products to create a customized Sell-a-thon Box that best fits your business needs. You can also add additional products to your order to further customize your demonstration and increase sales.

4. How often should I use the Changeover Kit and Sell-a-thon Boxes?

We recommend using the Changeover Kit and Sell-a-thon Boxes at least once a year to keep your demonstrations fresh and up-to-date. However, you can also use them for special events or promotions to attract new customers and increase sales.

5. How do I order the Changeover Kit and Sell-a-thon Boxes?

You can order the Changeover Kit and Sell-a-thon Boxes through your Pampered Chef consultant or by contacting our customer service team. They will assist you in selecting the right products and marketing materials for your business and help you place your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kodeysmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • monicag