• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tracking Changeover Kit / Sb Recipes

In summary, the changeover kit should be arriving soon. You will need to order it from HO, and the products are available now. You will need to track your package on FedEx to know when it has shipped.
kam
Staff member
Does anyone know how to track the changeover kit?? I have a show on Saturday and was wondering if I would have any mini-cattys to push March shows??

Also, when would the new Season's Best Recipes be put on CC? Since the FW SB is still technically CURRENT unitl March - will it take until then?

This is my first changeover - so I am not sure how this usually plays out.
Thanks!

Even when you get your changeover kit, you will only receive one mini catalog. You have to order them in packs of 25 off the paperwork supply. You will receive 25 full-size catalogs, but I wouldn't give them out before the season starts. JMO. You could pass one around, but I wouldn't go ahead and give them away. One suggestion, maybe make up gift bag with host packets in them. Include only a guest list and one catalog. Tell anyone who books they can be one of the first to see our new catalog. Don't give it to them right away, because they'll pass it around to everyone. Tell them they can't open it until they leave, or you'll give it to them to take home. Just a thought. You kind of want to use the carrot-in-front-of-the-rabbit mentality to get them to book and get excited. Just some suggestions.

I'm not sure when the SB will changeover on the website. You will receive one copy of the SB in your changeover kit, but, again, you will have to order packs of 10 from HO. The products are available for ordering now, but I don't know how soon they'll ship, since the changeover and SAT packages are being shipped now.

HTH a bit.

Tammy

kam said:
Does anyone know how to track the changeover kit?? Thanks!

Go to CC and click on product adjustment.

Check box that says I agree and then click on the bottom of page.

Click on can't remember show number

Click on find

if your changeover box has been shipped it will have your consultant number followed by a G and then four numbers. write all of that done on paper and add 01 to the end.

Go to fedex.com and click on tracking, then tracking by reference number.

put that number that you wrote down in, enter your country where it asks you too and your zip code on the following line and enter, it will then come back with your shipping information and tracking number.

Hope this helps. I do it so automatically now that I might have left something off or forgot a word or two.

By the way, that is also how you track your incentives (sellathons, etc.).

Hi there! As a pampered chef consultant, I can definitely help you with tracking your changeover kit and answer your questions about the new Season's Best Recipes. The best way to track your changeover kit is to contact your consultant support team and they can provide you with the tracking information. As for the new Season's Best Recipes, they are usually released on CC (Consultant's Corner) a few weeks before the current one expires. So you should have access to the new recipes soon. I hope this helps and good luck with your show on Saturday! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1. What is a Tracking Changeover Kit?

A Tracking Changeover Kit is a set of tools and resources designed to help businesses track and manage changes to their production processes and recipes. It typically includes templates, checklists, and guidelines to streamline the changeover process and ensure accuracy and consistency.

2. Why is a Tracking Changeover Kit important?

A Tracking Changeover Kit is important because it helps businesses maintain control and traceability over their production processes and recipes. This can lead to improved efficiency, quality, and compliance with industry regulations.

3. What is an SB Recipe?

An SB Recipe, also known as a Standardized Recipe, is a specific set of instructions and measurements for preparing a particular dish or product. It includes a list of ingredients, quantities, and step-by-step instructions for how to combine and cook the ingredients.

4. How does a Tracking Changeover Kit help with SB Recipes?

A Tracking Changeover Kit provides a systematic approach to managing changes to SB Recipes. It ensures that all changes are documented, reviewed, and approved before implementation, reducing the risk of errors or inconsistencies in the final product.

5. Is a Tracking Changeover Kit customizable?

Yes, a Tracking Changeover Kit can be customized to fit the specific needs and processes of a business. Each business may have unique requirements for tracking changeovers and managing SB Recipes, and the kit can be tailored to accommodate those needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • JennLizFran