• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Recipes to Try: SB Changeover Kit Not Received

In summary, if you have not yet received your SB Changeover Kit, it could be due to backorder, shipping delays, or placing your order after the deadline. Eligibility for the kit is based on reaching required sales, which can be checked on your consultant dashboard or by contacting customer service. The recipes included in the kit cannot be customized, but additional recipes can be purchased separately. The recipes are updated twice a year in January and July. The SB Changeover Kit is complimentary for eligible consultants, but additional recipes will incur a cost.
Jenni
Does any have any of the New Recipes typed up, that they would share? I did not get a SB in my change over kit. Dying to try some...

No, but I have some "images" of the pages. I'll PM you...

WOW... thank you thank you!!! I'm off tomorrow and plan to shop in the morning and eat good at night! Thank you so much for taking the time to PM me :)

1. Why haven't I received my SB Changeover Kit?

There could be a few reasons why you have not yet received your SB Changeover Kit. It could be on backorder, delayed due to shipping issues, or your order may have been placed after the deadline for receiving the kit. Please reach out to our customer service team for assistance in tracking your order.

2. How do I know if I am eligible to receive the SB Changeover Kit?

If you are a consultant who has reached the required sales for the current season, you are eligible to receive the SB Changeover Kit. You can check your sales status on your consultant dashboard or contact our customer service team for more information.

3. Can I choose which recipes are included in the SB Changeover Kit?

The recipes included in the SB Changeover Kit are predetermined and cannot be customized. However, you can always purchase additional recipes separately from our website or through your consultant.

4. How often are the recipes in the SB Changeover Kit updated?

The recipes in the SB Changeover Kit are updated twice a year, in January and July. This ensures that you have fresh, new recipes to try and share with your customers.

5. Is there a cost to receive the SB Changeover Kit?

There is no cost to receive the SB Changeover Kit. It is a complimentary kit for consultants who meet the required sales for the current season. However, if you wish to purchase additional recipes, there will be a cost for those.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieSAChef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Pamperedva
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pkd09