• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Personalize Your Hostess Thank You's with a Special Touch?

In summary, I always give the current Season's Best to my hostess at the show as a thank you. During my charter shows, these people were people that I knew well and considered friends, so I wrote them a little thank you note on the inside front sleeve of their Season's Best BEFORE I gave it to them.
hoosierchef
I always give the current Season's Best to my hostess at the show as a thank you. During my charter shows, these people were people that I knew well and considered friends, so I wrote them a little thank you note on the inside front sleeve of their Season's Best BEFORE I gave it to them.

I figure it's a great personal touch and everytime they open their recipe book, they would think of how much fun we had and think of me for their PC needs. Well, as I sat preparing for my show last night, I pulled out the SB I was going to give this hostess. I don't know her personally, but she booked though a friend who had a show. I went ahead and wrote her a personal Thank You for having me in your home note.

Just curious. Does anyone else out here in Cheffer land do something like this??

Yes... either that or I have it passed around and let her guests sign it.. that's a fun thing to do as well.

Hum...I think I'll do that too. Have them sign the back.

If I use the SB I too pass it around for everyone to sign and write a note to the host, so, she can remember who helped her show be a success. And when they get to see it they sometimes order one for themself.

Yep, I sign it for the host and pass it around for others to do the same. They really like it.

I give a SBRC to my hosts. I have a sticker that I place in the front that says "A Gift for You from your Pampered Chef Consultant Rae Bates" with my contact information. (I figure they're likely to hold onto this more than they are a business card, and I want my info readily available to them!)

At shows, I have the guests sign the SBRC as a keepsake for the host. I tell them they are welcome to write on any white space in the book, but not to write over any of the recipes. The host may want to make those one day.

I've had several hosts tell me they love looking those over from time to time. A couple of my repeat hosts have even brought out old ones for new guests to see.

raebates said:
I give a SBRC to my hosts. I have a sticker that I place in the front that says "A Gift for You from your Pampered Chef Consultant Rae Bates" with my contact information. (I figure they're likely to hold onto this more than they are a business card, and I want my info readily available to them!)

At shows, I have the guests sign the SBRC as a keepsake for the host. I tell them they are welcome to write on any white space in the book, but not to write over any of the recipes. The host may want to make those one day.

I've had several hosts tell me they love looking those over from time to time. A couple of my repeat hosts have even brought out old ones for new guests to see.

This is EXACTLY what I do, too :)

Me too. My hosts love it and the guests "aawhh" about it. :)

I do the same thing, and I tell the guests to page through it and find a recipe they want the host to prepare at their next together using the free tools she's going to get by hosting a show:) . It gets the guests looking through the recipes and helps "sell" the book without me having to say too much about it.

I give one but I LOVE that pass around and sign idea!

I also give one out, write a thank you note in it before I get to the hosts house and then pass it around. My new consultants took that idea from it because they said they really enjoyed it!~:D

SbI one time tied 3 Season's best recipe books together with ribbon, and attached a card saying "Thank you for having a show!" Inside were many holidays (birthday, Thanksgiving, Christmas, anniversaries, etc) in which giving an SB recipe book would make a great substitution for a greeting card. I also included a short message on the front cover of the first one letting the host know that I really enjoyed the show and appreciated her using me as her consultant. She really liked it because she was a great pen pal and loved new ideas for creative cards.

Debbie :D

I always sign the SB that I give the host. I write something like: Thank you for hosting a Pampered Chef party with me. I know that you are going to LOVE using all of your new kitchen goodies! then I sign it and my stamp is on the bottom of the page. I change-up the message depending on how well I know the host, but I basically write the same sort of message.

I've always signed a SB for my Hosts. I also include the show date, show number and a sticker with my contact information.

I've just started passing it around for the guests to sign.

It's a fun tradition.

I always do this Passing it around and getting is signed. SOme people are not sure what kind of note to put in it but the host seems to like this little gift. My sister was one my first show and loved it and it actually where I got the idea.

I probably should be beter about putting in my own note too

I pass the Sb around and have all the guest sign the book so the host can rember who was at her show and who helped her to get all kidns of free products!!

SUch an excellent Idea- I will start that from now on!

I also give a SB to the host, with a personal message inside. I pass it around to the guests to sign, and add that they make GREAT cards. 'How many times do people get a card in the mail and then toss it? This, they'll keep around forever. AND it costs less than the average greeting card.... $1.00 vs. $2.99' or something along those lines. I get LOTS of nods, and generally sell at least 4 SB at each show.

Granted, the envelopes are seperate, and we have to order them on the supply order :( . So at check-out, I always ask the guest if they will be giving this away (mailing) or for their personal use. If they will be mailing, I will toss in the envelope with the receipts when I mail them to the host.

I also sign mine w/ a little thank you note....and I put a label on it w/ all my contact info.....however, I put the contact info label on the back, right under where it says "To contact a consultant in your area, call:......," and then it gives PC's 800 #. I cover up the 800# with my contact info - I don't want them contacting HO, when they can contact me!

1. Does anyone else use their Pampered Chef products for non-cooking purposes?

Yes, many Pampered Chef customers have found creative uses for their products beyond cooking. Some use the stoneware as a plant pot or a trivet, while others use the batter bowl as a mixing bowl for crafts.

2. Does anyone else find the cleaning of Pampered Chef products to be difficult?

The majority of our products are designed to be easy to clean and dishwasher safe. However, some of our stoneware may require a bit more effort to clean due to its porous nature. We recommend using our nylon pan scraper and a non-metallic scrub brush to remove any residue.

3. Does anyone else have trouble understanding the product manuals?

We understand that some of our product manuals may be a bit overwhelming, but our team is always happy to answer any questions and provide guidance. You can also check out our online recipe and usage videos for a visual demonstration.

4. Does anyone else have issues with the durability of Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef products are made with high-quality materials and are designed to last for years with proper care. However, if you do encounter any issues with durability, our products are backed by a satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty.

5. Does anyone else use Pampered Chef products for meal prep and freezing meals?

Absolutely! Many of our products, such as our freezer meal sets and silicone freezer trays, are specifically designed for meal prep and freezing meals. Our cookware is also safe for use in the oven, freezer, and microwave, making it convenient for meal prep and storage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mmmorgan20
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mmmorgan20
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • BethanyN