• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Upgrade Your Changeover Kit: Install PP CD or Wait Until Sept. 1st?

In summary, the PP CD will be available for installation on September 1st and includes upgraded tools and features to enhance the Pampered Chef experience. It is free for all consultants and can be used alongside the current Changeover Kit until September 1st. It is worth waiting until September 1st to install the PP CD as it offers valuable upgrades and features for the business.
MandyH
I got my changeover kit a few days ago and noticed one of the CDs is for PP. Do I need to go ahead and install it or wait until Sept. 1st? What exactly will the new CD change? Thanks!

I am not sure Mandy - Good question. Perhaps an e-mail or call to tech support would be in line. There is supposed to be a big P3 update on August 1 from what I understand

You can install it now. It'll be an updated version of the software and updated product lists. If you're running P3, you don't need to run the CD, because the program automatically downloads updates already. :)

Related to Upgrade Your Changeover Kit: Install PP CD or Wait Until Sept. 1st?

1. When will the PP CD be available for installation?

The PP CD will be available for installation on September 1st.

2. What is included in the PP CD?

The PP CD includes upgraded tools and features to enhance your Pampered Chef experience, such as new recipes and kitchen tips.

3. Can I still use my current Changeover Kit until September 1st?

Yes, you can continue to use your current Changeover Kit until the PP CD is available for installation on September 1st.

4. Will I have to pay for the PP CD?

No, the PP CD is free for all Pampered Chef consultants.

5. Is it worth waiting until September 1st to install the PP CD?

Yes, the PP CD offers valuable upgrades and features that will enhance your Pampered Chef business, so it is worth waiting until September 1st to install it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smilesarepriceless
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies