• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Could Just Kick Ups, or Hug Them!

In summary, my regular UPS guy went on vacation and the replacement guy delivered my package to the wrong house. They were so apologetic and offered to send me a new changeover box, free of charge.
gilliandanielle
I have been waiting in anticipation for my changeover box to no avail. I finally called HO on Wednesday only to have then tell me that it was delivered on Monday. Uh....no it wasn't. I got Meg's 25th birthday present, but no changeover stuff. Who is Meg you ask...I don't know either! HO sent out a new changeover kit and told me to contact UPS about the first package. The address on the birthday package doesn't exist, and that is the same address that my package was "deliviered" to.

I called UPS and explained the situation, so they sent a driver to pick up Meg's package to take it wherever. The driver asked me what my neighbors address is and I told him that their address was on the other street (they are on the corner). I am 100% sure because I used to babysit for the people that used to live their and I always had the address for emergencies. The UPS guy went next door and sure enough, their package. Apparently the borough (we don't have counties here) changed their address when they moved in a few months ago to my street.

Now I feel stupid because I was doing everything to find the rightful owner of the box, except going next door because I knew (or thought I knew) the address of that house. I went over later and apoligized about not thinking to bring it to them and to meet them in general and they seemed really cold about the whole thing. We live right next door to them and they didn't bring my package back for two days either, but they were still weird about it. I was hoping that they would ask about PC because what a better way to bring up PC without me bringing it up! Maybe I'll have all my stuff sent to their house.

Anyway, the driver said that he must have been going really fast and not realized that he switched the packages, and the woman at HO said that if I found the first package I didn't need to return the second changeover kit. SCORE!! 25 more catalogs for two days of heartache and making a fool of myself in front of my new neighbors.....sounds ok to me! Sorry this is so long, I have to vent to someone! Now tomorrow I am getting an individual order that I threw some personal things on, my sample packages, all my new supplies, and a second changeover kit!! I am clearing out my kitchen today to make room!!

What's a little neighborly tiff when you get free catalogs out of it!!!!!! Maybe they were just aggravated b/c now she cannot lie about her aga, HAHA!!

My UPS guy went on vacation not too long ago and in his replacement they gave me head dork! I had a return for a customer and that guy refused to pick up this item for 2 weeks!!! He must not have understood the whole reference # thing and I tried to explain it.. but he said no ma'am can't take it. Anyway.. to keep my customer from having to wait another 2 weeks I ended up having to order it myself and get it to her that way. The day my normal UPS guy came back he picked it up. I told him he wasn't allowed to go on vacation unless he warns me first (he's a personal friend too)--I still haven't received the original exchange.. that reminds me that I need to call. I understand the whole UPS mix up thing! Will you be inviting your neighbors to any sneak previews anytime soon??:)

UPS delivered my 2nd box to someone three blocks away. They politely returned it but didn't ask about PC. I think I'll write them a thank you and include a season's best and catalog. Now, to add that to my growing list....BEE

I"m supposed to be getting a second changeover box too:) HO emailed me saying they accidentally sent the second one, instead of my 8 qt stainless bowl. They said 'please keep the other changeover with our compliments' Alright! Extra catalogs? no problem;)

pckimboyers said:
My UPS guy went on vacation not too long ago and in his replacement they gave me head dork!

Head dork....that made me laugh out loud....I love it. :)

I can't resist telling this on UPS. My regular guy was on vacation and I was expecting a large show to be delivered. The day after it was supposed to be delivered and showed "out for delivery" I get this post card in the mail, from UPS saying that my delivery address wasn't a good address. Now mind you they sent the postcard to the SAME address that was on the order they couldn't deliver. :confused: So me being the way I am I called the number and asked them how come I'd been getting all my deliveries at my bad address all this time why was this different? I got the usual blah, blah, blah that you would expect. She didn't know what to say when I asked her why they sent me a postcard to tell me about my bad address, at the bad address.
Duh, I'll never understand people.

UPS used to call me before every delivery to verify my address sometimes twice a week. Yes, I still have the same address as yesterday!!

That's what we're hear for....when we feel like crying, we make each other laugh instead....besides, it's the truth! Head Dork!

Who's callin' who dork?? here not hear!!!

You are brave Kim! I would have just edited it to not admit my head-dorkiness!

UpsLet me tell you a story: When I lived in Arkansas I had a package delivered to my home and no it was not my name or address. I called UPS for two months at least twice a week to pick it up and they never did. Open the package and there was a very expensive 35 millimeter camera .There loss my gain. I found that this camera was worth over $500.00.:)

Way to go Mary! You did all that you could do...

What is "I Could Just Kick Ups, or Hug Them!"?

"I Could Just Kick Ups, or Hug Them!" is a popular recipe from Pampered Chef that features a delicious combination of kickin' spices and creamy cheese sauce over a bed of curly pasta, topped with crispy bacon and green onions.

What ingredients do I need to make "I Could Just Kick Ups, or Hug Them!"?

To make "I Could Just Kick Ups, or Hug Them!", you will need curly pasta, bacon, cream cheese, milk, shredded cheddar cheese, green onions, cayenne pepper, and garlic powder.

How do I make "I Could Just Kick Ups, or Hug Them!"?

To make "I Could Just Kick Ups, or Hug Them!", first cook the pasta according to package instructions. In a separate pan, cook the bacon until crispy and set aside. In the same pan, melt the cream cheese with milk, shredded cheddar cheese, cayenne pepper, and garlic powder. Once the cheese sauce is smooth, add the cooked pasta and crumbled bacon, and stir until well combined. Serve hot, topped with sliced green onions.

Can I make "I Could Just Kick Ups, or Hug Them!" ahead of time?

Yes, you can make "I Could Just Kick Ups, or Hug Them!" ahead of time. Simply prepare the recipe as instructed and store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. When ready to serve, reheat in the microwave or on the stovetop until heated through.

Can I substitute any ingredients in "I Could Just Kick Ups, or Hug Them!"?

Yes, you can substitute ingredients in "I Could Just Kick Ups, or Hug Them!" to suit your taste or dietary needs. For example, you can use a different type of pasta, turkey bacon instead of regular bacon, or a dairy-free alternative for the cheese. However, these substitutions may alter the taste and texture of the dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lbdenton
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
melaniepc
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies