• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Successful Fall Kick Off: Door-to-Door Sales, $500 in Orders, and 3 Bookings!

In summary, the author went door-to-door and got 3 bookings. She introduced herself, told people where she lived, and asked if they would be interested in coming to a PC cons. show. She prepared food and gave out prizes to guests.
feather18
Hey all, as you all know, I had my Fall Kick off this weekend, where I went Door to Door and GUESS WHAT!!! About 8 people came, 5 ordered, Sales were almost 500$ and I got 3 BOOKINGS!! YES!! It was worth the sweat and tears from freaking out at the last minute(hehe)!!! I do have to say, doing a show like that is wierd, because i didnt know what to do with my time.. but it all turned out great!

YAY!:balloon: :D :love: :thumbup:

Way To Go!!!!

Glad it all turned out so well for you!

Good for you!

thank you so much!!

Congratulations!

That's great! :thumbup:

feather18 said:
Hey all, as you all know, I had my Fall Kick off this weekend, where I went Door to Door and GUESS WHAT!!! About 8 people came, 5 ordered, Sales were almost 500$ and I got 3 BOOKINGS!! YES!! It was worth the sweat and tears from freaking out at the last minute(hehe)!!! I do have to say, doing a show like that is wierd, because i didnt know what to do with my time.. but it all turned out great!

YAY!:balloon: :D :love: :thumbup:

Can you tell me what you did at the show, please? I'm having one and I wasn't planning to do a demo, but I'm not exactly sure what to do...just walk around and chat with people and answer questions, show products?

Oh, and what did you take door-to-door? I only know 4 or 5 neighbors, and my best one just moved away...who loves PC...so, I'll be sending her a catalog!

Thanks for your help!!

OK, as far as the door to door.. I just sent a flyer i found on one of these threads, Fall Kick off.. You can search it in files, but let me see if i can copy and paste it..

http://www.chefsuccess.com/f20/need-critiques-invite-fall-kick-off-25541/
OK that is the link i found it on.. i searched in Files for "Fall" and found this one and one other one that is less wordy. But I went door to door, introduced myself, told them where i lived(round about) and let them know there was a pc cons. in the neighboorhood, and asked if they would be interested in coming. Most said yes all though only one out of my neighbor hood came(and spent almost 200$$!!!!).. but one thing i would suggest.. PRACTICE!! It helped so much. i was much more confident!

Ok and the party.. My Director was there.. THank GOD!! I was like a newbie.. i had no idea what to do. But this is how it worked out..:

I thanked them for coming, told them what I will recieve for Hosting my own show, Then showed them Host specials, then told them they could get some food..(it was already prepared)
Then I asked if they had questions, then started going thru the new products. I started with Cookware, then Stoneware, then Simple additions.
Then I just fumbled thru the rest of the products.
Then i showed them my NEW WHY bag.. and that got them perked up, and then I gave prizes for bringing guests, then let them shop and talked with them.

Just another note. Be prepared, I was not, and probally looked like a fool. If my director wouldnt have been there, I would not known what to do. Just think of how you want to arrange your show. And you will do alot better than me.
But dont stress yourself to much, because when it was all said and done, they were just so excited to eat the food and see the pretty display of all the stuff.
But you will do great, and let me know how you do yours, and we can use each others tips!!!

Yeah for you. That is a wonderful first show! Congratulations!

thanks !! !

1. How can I maximize my door-to-door sales for a successful fall kick off?

To maximize your door-to-door sales, it's important to have a well-stocked toolkit with all the necessary products and marketing materials. Start by setting a specific goal for yourself and creating a sales pitch that highlights the benefits of your products. Be friendly and approachable, and don't be afraid to offer samples or discounts to entice potential customers.

2. How can I reach the goal of $500 in orders?

To reach the goal of $500 in orders, it's important to have a clear understanding of the products and their prices. Offer bundle deals or discounts for larger orders to encourage customers to spend more. Additionally, follow up with potential customers and offer them the opportunity to host a party or place a larger order to reach the $500 mark.

3. How can I secure at least 3 bookings during my fall kick off?

To secure at least 3 bookings, it's important to have a strong network of friends, family, and acquaintances who can help spread the word about your products and parties. Offer incentives for hosting a party, such as free products or discounts, and make sure to follow up with potential hosts to confirm their bookings.

4. What are some effective tips for successful door-to-door sales?

Some effective tips for successful door-to-door sales include being confident and knowledgeable about the products, offering personalized recommendations based on the customer's needs, and following up with potential customers to close the sale. It's also important to have a positive attitude and be respectful of customers' time and space.

5. How can I make the most out of my fall kick off event?

To make the most out of your fall kick off event, it's important to have a plan in place for showcasing the products and engaging with potential customers. Offer product demonstrations, have interactive games or activities, and provide opportunities for customers to try the products. Additionally, make sure to follow up with potential customers after the event to secure bookings and orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• feather18
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
feather18
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • hmolah
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies