• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Success: My Journey to Booking and Selling with Confidence!

T
tpchefrebecca
and did it!

I went out to the bank, vet and dentist. I took brownie plates a catalog, specials and orderforms with me.

At the Bank one lady wants to order but is going to see if her co-workers will come to my home (I live right across the street from all three places) and have a cooking show so that she can get free items instead of paying for them.

The vet: A nurse is going to order the chopper, but I told her if the whole office orders and gets to $150 then everyone's name goes into a pot and someone will get $15 more in free products! She said she'd ask :)

The dentist: Receptionist was off to lunch but took the time to schedule my son's next visit and she wants to come to my open house on the 21st and order! She was excited! SO WAS I!:D

On top of THAT I booked a fair the first weekend of July that is open to 25,000 people and is 3 days long!:eek:

I AM EXCITED!!!!

Thank you for all the GREAT TIPS! (see door to door thread) I know I can always count on you all!

I also have a great director, Carol, who I have been having weekly pep talks with. We go over what I did for the week and what worked and what didn't work. I am also in a step up to director program with our upline Shan who has given great tips on motivation.

Whew! I'm am exhausted :)

Good for you, Rebecca!! That's awesome news. Great job getting out there and just doing it!! Can't wait to hear more about what comes out of it.

Thanks Becky!

I forgot to say I also have 3 bookings for next month! Excitment has left me absent minded :)

What a good feeling!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations. It's always rewarding when we try something new and it works.

Becky,
Could you please share on what you said when you walked in with the brownies and other info?
Please email me at [email protected]

I actually go to these offices. This is my bank, vet, and dentist and have asked them before for the HWC and got nothing!

So I went in and said "Hi how are you ______? (If I knew their name) I have something here for you and your co-workers, but first I need to _________(deposit check, make an appointment. It took some of the nervousness out)."
Then they see the brownies and catalog and said "So you do Pampered Chef right?"
"Yes. I have here a catalog with 5 magnetic business cards, 5 order forms, and this months special."
"Oh! I love their stuff. I saw the catalog last month, but had no money. This time I am going to order. It's pay day tomorrow!" BINGO!
"Well just to let you know, You could receive free products if you host a show. Cooking, Catalog. etc..."
Oh No! was the answer or let me ask my co-worker was the answer.
Then I said, "If that doesn't work for you I am having an open house/cooking show on the 21st at 6:30pm would you like to attend after work?"
I got two maybes and one yes with an address to send the invite.

Exciting!

Good job Rebecca! If only I had the courage to do that!!

heat123 said:
Good job Rebecca! If only I had the courage to do that!!

That's why I chose to do places I went before. Tomorrow is the big day when I try the hairsalon.:eek: I didn't do it today because I only had 6 brownies left and 1 catalog. I am making more tonight and getting more catalogs with forms together. I figure it is a bigger crowd at a hair salon and they would love choc with their starbucks ;)

Great Job Rebecca!! That is so awesome. That took ALOT of courage! Phone fear is bad enough, but you really bit the bullet! I may have to take your lead and REALLY get out of my comfort zone!

1. How can I increase my success in booking and selling with confidence?

To maximize success in booking and selling, it is important to have a well-planned and organized approach. This may include setting realistic goals, developing a strong sales pitch, and utilizing effective marketing strategies. Additionally, building a strong personal network and maintaining good relationships with customers can also contribute to success.

2. What steps did you take to achieve success in booking and selling?

I took several steps to achieve success in booking and selling. These included reaching out to potential customers through door-to-door visits and bringing along materials like catalogs, specials, and order forms. I also utilized incentives, such as offering free items or discounts, to encourage people to book or make purchases. Additionally, I sought out opportunities for larger events, like fairs or cooking shows, to reach a larger audience.

3. How did you handle potential customers who showed interest but were hesitant to make a purchase?

In situations where potential customers showed interest but were hesitant to make a purchase, I used persuasive techniques to address their concerns and highlight the benefits of the product. I also offered incentives to encourage them to make a purchase, such as entering them into a drawing for free products if they reached a certain spending threshold.

4. What role did motivation and support play in your success?

Motivation and support played a crucial role in my success. Having a strong support system, whether it was through my director or my fellow team members, helped keep me motivated and accountable for reaching my goals. Regular pep talks and tips from my director and participating in programs like the step up to director program also provided me with the motivation and guidance I needed to succeed.

5. What advice do you have for others looking to maximize success in booking and selling?

My advice for others looking to maximize success in booking and selling is to stay organized, set achievable goals, and continuously seek out new opportunities. Don't be afraid to step out of your comfort zone and utilize persuasive techniques to close a sale. Also, remember to maintain good relationships with your customers and always seek out support and guidance from your team and mentors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaggieChef13
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
MaggieChef13
  • dkitten13
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
LeslieSGI
  • Rhonda-Roo