• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Successful Repeat Customer & New Party Booking: My Exciting Story!

In summary, the customer dropped off an order and the receptionist wants to book a party with the retiring products and new catalogs.
LBurke
So I dropped off an order to one of my first repeat customers today. :cool: She was an outside order on my second party and called to order more Mix 'n Chops (LOVE THEM, BTW - they're my #1 seller)! As I was waiting for her to come down to the lobby I was chatting with the receptionist (also an outside order on my second party). She wants to book a party in September :D and said I could bring some August newsletters (with retiring products) and new September catalogs into the lobby :D !!!!!!!! I am so excited! I'm not real good at talking with people I don't know about the business yet, so this was a big step for me! Just needed to share, since my husband came home from work and went straight to bed...:rolleyes:

Good job! The more you do it the easier it will be. I went to the bank and said nothing. Then I went to the grocery store and said nothing. I had a conversation with myself and went through what I could have said. Next time I'm going to say it.

Oh I TOTALLY do that too! SO glad to know it's not just me. I have alot of great conversations with people about PC in my head! Or when people do talk to me about it I freeze up and think of all the great things I could have said after I walk away! Oh well... Baby steps, right?!

Went to a mom and pop restaurant tonight for dinner and thought...hmm I should give them a catalog. Went to the car, came back in, the lady LOVES Pampered Chef and was excited for the catalog. I will casually show back up next week :) Gotta do it People LOVE it and you can't sell to people who don't know about your business!!! :)

Good job. I've done that a couple times and I think i need to start telling the person I leave the catalog with that I'll be checking in with them in a few days. "Which day will be best?" I need to go into the car dealership. It would be easier if I'd told her I'd be checking back. I need to remember to look at name tags, too. I have a bad habit of forgetting names instantly!

I've shared and got orders from the grocery store I shop at but I need to step out of my comfort zone and hit the bank and starbucks etc. I'm thinking about doing the "pamper a business" thing. If I want to increase my business I just gotta get over the fear and ask!

great day indeed!! congrats!!!

Q: How can I successfully get repeat customers for my Pampered Chef business?

A: The key to getting repeat customers is to provide excellent customer service and follow up with them after their initial purchase. Send personalized thank you notes or emails, offer special deals or promotions, and stay in touch through social media or email newsletters.

Q: How do I encourage my customers to book parties with me?

A: One great way to encourage party bookings is to offer incentives or rewards for hosting a party. This could include free products, discounts, or exclusive items only available to party hosts. You can also reach out to past customers and ask if they would be interested in hosting a party or refer you to their friends and family.

Q: What are some effective ways to share my exciting story with potential customers?

A: One effective way to share your story is through personal interactions, such as at parties or networking events. You can also share your story on social media, through blog posts, or by creating a video. Another great way to share your story is through word of mouth by asking satisfied customers to refer you to their friends and family.

Q: How can I keep track of my repeat customers and party bookings?

A: There are many tools available to help you keep track of your customers and party bookings. The Pampered Chef website has a customer management system that allows you to track purchases, party bookings, and customer information. You can also use a spreadsheet or a customer relationship management (CRM) software to organize and track your customers and bookings.

Q: What should I do if I am struggling to get repeat customers and party bookings?

A: If you are struggling to get repeat customers and party bookings, consider reaching out to your upline or fellow consultants for advice and support. They may have some tips or strategies that have worked for them. You can also attend trainings and workshops offered by Pampered Chef to learn new techniques for getting repeat customers and party bookings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crisbm103
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ChefGwendolyn
  • cookingmommy
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
cookingmommy
  • dkitten13