• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Struggling to Boost Sales as a New Consultant? Any Tips and Suggestions?

You have given me so much to think about and I will definitely use them. You are so right, there is so much to learn and grow as a consultant.
veden
I've been reading on here about how other people do their shows. My Director is a 2hr away drive, makes it difficult to get there, especially w/ younguns running around my house.

I've been a consultant since Sept. '10. My next show will make it # 6 in total, I think. I'm working on making my show better, but I need ideas on how to get the sales great? I'm interactive w/ my guests, asking them to help w/ the recipe, and talking to them about the product and what product they have if any. My average show is about $300-$400. It's okay, but it's not great. I guess I'll try the KISS at my next show. Any tips, ideas, words choices would be helpful! :)

P.S. I love this website! :)

Contact your director or call home office to see if there is a monthly meeting that you can attend that is closer to your home - you can join them as hospitality...They will welcome you as their own. :)Be sure you are coaching your host to over invite guests, some people will not attend, but they may place an order anyways.I give a FREE Medium Bar Pan when hosts collect at least $250 in outside orders. If they do it, I add the bar pan to the hosts' order, therefore, I get the discount on it. You can do it with any item - like for April, maybe give away a FREE Mother's day tote instead.Encourage all guests to get up to $60 so they can get the free guest special of the month. Pantry items are great add-ons...if they love the pantry items, they will continue to buy them in the future, giving you residual customers.Do you have a garlic slicer yet? If you don't, get one lol I always show it. It's only $14.50, but when people see how great it is, they want it. I sell a ton of them at my shows. I always demo carrots in it. But it's great for Garlic of course, carrots, nuts, chocolate, anything that will fit in it really.I could go on forever!! Hope this helps. :)

Please DO go on forever, KandyKis! I can use all the tips I can get! :)

Does your director have any shows closer to your way that you could go tag along with to see a show in action? Any other consultants or directors in your area who wouldn't mind you tagging along? This helped me out alot when I first started. I ended up going to 4 of my director's shows (I went a little overboard, you don't have to go to that many).

I agree!!! Find consultants around you and see if you can tag along. Seeing what others do is very refreshing!!! Let me think of more!!!

No, we're over seas, we're all Military/ Families. She's been around my area, but I haven't been able to attend for different reasons, and she's moving again soon. My current show is doing pretty good. I was thinking about the Mother's Day tote, how do you go about giving it to her for free? I mean, will I'll put it under my name, or just give her a "consultant gift" under the P3? I'm confused on how that works. I do tell them to over invite, this one did invite a lot of people! It was a really great show. I do encourage the customers to do $60 in products, I always have the fliers from the PC website to hand out, that seems to help. I got 2 shows booked from this one show, I'm hoping this keeps up. I have a few more in May and one still in April. I guess I just have high standards for myself. I've already handed out a few PC catalogs w/ the catalog tote along with a few entree cards to go along w/ it. I did the KISS at this last show, the Hershey's kisses seemed to go over well w/ the ladies. I also did 3 gift give-a-ways, that seemed to perk up their attention. It was a lot of fun. I'm starting to get the hang of things! :)

When I give away something like the tote I order it in that person's name on their order. So, for instance, for a host what I pay out of pocket is reduced by the host's discount.

Thank you for your families service Veden!! Gina, thank you for the ideas.

What products should I focus on as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, it's important to familiarize yourself with all of our products. However, some popular items to focus on are our Stoneware Collection, Mix 'N Scraper, and Quick Cooker.

How can I grow my customer base as a new consultant?

The best way to grow your customer base is to utilize your personal network and host parties with friends and family. You can also utilize social media and attend local events to reach a wider audience.

What are the top-selling products for Pampered Chef?

Our top-selling products include our Deep Covered Baker, Garlic Press, and Microplane Adjustable Grater. These items are versatile and loved by many customers.

Are there any promotions or incentives for new consultants?

Yes, we offer a Fast Track program for new consultants to help jumpstart their business. This program includes bonuses and rewards for reaching certain sales and recruiting goals within your first 90 days.

How can I effectively utilize the Pampered Chef website as a new consultant?

The Pampered Chef website is a great resource for new consultants. You can use it to access training materials, track your sales and orders, and stay up-to-date on current promotions and products. You can also use it to create a personal website to showcase products and host online parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • T1Pumper
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • 1995tucker
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies